Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if-you-will-59103e.jpg

Do you think we will get an Episode 8 Leia?

I think I was the only one who was disappointed we didn't get a Force Awakens Leia. I liked both her looks in that film.

I will no doubt purchase this Leia though, just so it can go on display with my Bespin Luke.

I think I was the only one who was disappointed we didn't get a Force Awakens Leia. I liked both her looks in that film.

I will no doubt purchase this Leia though, just so it can go on display with my Bespin Luke.

I say an EP8 Leia from Hot Toys is likely to happen. I think she is featured more in EP8? And I'm sure people are really looking forward to seeing her final film role and would jump at the chance to pre-order General Leia. HT made old Han, old Luke; it's only right to make the great the General Leia.

I say an EP8 Leia from Hot Toys is likely to happen. I think she is featured more in EP8? And I'm sure people are really looking forward to seeing her final film role and would jump at the chance to pre-order General Leia. HT made old Han, old Luke; it's only right to make the great the General Leia.

I really hope so!

I'm in for a General Leia figure. Especially if it's her jumpsuit outfit from TFA or something similar. I'm nearly certain they'll make her. Like Moonloop said they made all the other returning heroes, so Leia deserves a figure as well. Especially as it's her last performance as Princess Leia.

I'm in for a General Leia figure. Especially if it's her jumpsuit outfit from TFA or something similar. I'm nearly certain they'll make her. Like Moonloop said they made all the other returning heroes, so Leia deserves a figure as well. Especially as it's her last performance as Princess Leia.

Yeah, that's the look I want too!

My point is, people should be allowed to voice the negative side without being attacked. Especially by a mod who's in the playground swinging fists, then suddenly becomes the teacher warning you on "negativity"... from the same fight.:slap

I liked RO - a lot - but it does have some significant negatives and this "Star Wars apostasy" mentality to any word against it bugs me, so I engage in kind... yup, the reason I extended my temporary sig.:lol

Good grief, keep your whiny delusions out of this thread TaliBane, nobody was upset about anything until you bring up this utter nonsense. Back to Hoth Leia everyone (including yes you TaliBane.)

is there any publication or guide publically available regarding the conduct and/or responsibilities for moderators?

Also, is there any sort of training or orientation to be a moderator?

Finally, this figure has a dull, lifeless stare to it imo.

is there any publication or guide publically available regarding the conduct and/or responsibilities for moderators?

Also, is there any sort of training or orientation to be a moderator?

Finally, this figure has a dull, lifeless stare to it imo.

Wow, interesting!

Bar Old Man Han I think this is HT's best headsculpt to date!

My only criticism would be that the bun type bit at the back of the hair should be a lighter brown.

Guide, yes. Public, no. ;)

If you ever have a problem or concern about a specific moderator always PM a different mod or Darklord Dave himself.

Last edited:

I too was disappointed at the lack of FA Leia...but then again I want every version of Leia so I am going to keep my fingers crossed that eventually we will get them all. My ultimate dream is at SDCC we will see a two pack of FA Poe and Leia so we can finish off the FA main gang!

ESB being my favorite OT movie, I want this Leia. She looks amazing, IMO.

I too was disappointed at the lack of FA Leia...but then again I want every version of Leia so I am going to keep my fingers crossed that eventually we will get them all. My ultimate dream is at SDCC we will see a two pack of FA Poe and Leia so we can finish off the FA main gang!

I loved her jumpsuit outfit in TFA and I think Carrie looked amazing! I would have snapped that Figure up in a heartbeat!

Then we could have Han and Leia together:
52f159b16d8da9151a85495d46c03818.png

There must be a Poe for EP VIII as well. Must!

Back