Hot Toys 1/6 Hoth Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha - thinking the same thing but I took the lurker route.:lol

I meant I was going to steal his actual FIGURE, not just the pose...

Obviously kidding. I'm a total lurker around here. I read a lot of the comments but don't post much, as my single-digit post count shows...

Ground sure feels strange. Doesn’t feel like rock.
918df253f1a0ac17fafe64df617850e4.jpg

1891408b388d965a4c6a43783e1ea0bc.jpg

I don’t know. I got a bad feeling about this.

Great pics. Would the Leia mask fit on Han or is scaled smaller?

I like what you did with the unhatted SSC Han Hoth head.:lol

Great pics. Would the Leia mask fit on Han or is scaled smaller?

I like what you did with the unhatted SSC Han Hoth head.:lol

The mask part is smaller scale and would most likely fit on Han though I fear the strap may be pushing its limits around that noggin. Be careful with the hose on the HT mask. It’s actually a separate piece and is only glued in place. As I was putting it on Leia it pooped off the bottom part of the mask. It’s glued in two spots, where the opening of the hose meets the mask and the putter hose to the bottom of the mouth area.

Tan Solo got kicked to the curb. LOL

Got mine today from KG Hobby. Asked them to reduce the value of the package and label as gift which they did so no import fees. So total cost was £179.00 which is a good price. No "spotting" issues either :yess:

I thought they stated on their site they didn't mark value down?

Well, in my "extra shipping information box" when ordering, I Asked them to reduce the value of the package and label as gift which they did, so I guess they do.

Hey All! Long-time follower, first time poster. I just received her today and I can see why some feel like the figure is underwhelming, even though I’m glad to have her in my collection. For me, the tailoring is great (minus the QC issue with ink dots), but the eyes do look too glossed-over. I find that the only shots I can get that I like are when her eyes are in shadow (to take focus away from that grayish glasses-eyed look).

Also, I had minor dotting but risked it by using a bit of Tide to Go and wiped it with water after. Thanks to everyone for keeping me entertained and informed!

31a968cac9134e9659d61a32d3874f33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey All! Long-time follower, first time poster. I just received her today and I can see why some feel like the figure is underwhelming, even though I’m glad to have her in my collection. For me, the tailoring is great (minus the QC issue with ink dots), but the eyes do look too glossed-over. I find that the only shots I can get that I like are when her eyes are in shadow (to take focus away from that grayish glasses-eyed look).

Also, I had minor dotting but risked it by using a bit of Tide to Go and wiped it with water after. Thanks to everyone for keeping me entertained and informed!

31a968cac9134e9659d61a32d3874f33.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great pic!

Back