hot toys 1/6 damage or enterbay 1/4 damage T2?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enterbay 1/4 damage T2 OR hot toys 1/6 damage T2

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
5egy3a3e.jpg

Oohhhhh yes it is ! hehe

^That's what I'm talking about! :yess:

wow you guys are really giving some great pointers and pics.I really do appreciate you guys giving your 2 cents and thank you for your time guys.love this 1/6 and 1/4 scale community!!!!!!!

I wish EB added a second head sculpt and jacket on the EB BD T-800. My EB clean version T-800 looks damn good though.

HT BD T-800 is already on PO and was going to be bought regardless.

If you're choosing between one or the other then man that's tough.

However I think the HT makes more sense for you considering 1/6 is what you've collected so far.

In its favour -

-more display options (more fun)
-much easier access to spare parts in the event of loss or breakage

I'm feeling the pain of this statement right now. Broke my Enterbay T-800 base :(
Doubt i'll be able to find a replacement...

I have both the 1/4 scale Battle damaged T-800 & the T-1000 by Enterbay and together they are just freaking amazing.

I'm feeling the pain of this statement right now. Broke my Enterbay T-800 base :(
Doubt i'll be able to find a replacement...

The sunglasses on my clean T-800 broke. And the body, although not currently broken, just feels and sounds like it will at some point.

The Hot Toy version is the better sculpt.
...no matter how i love my HT versions and don't know why people buy EB, this is so not true. the EB version is a way better sculpt, made with attention to every detail of the movie variant, and the only reason HT succeeded to make this terminator look like Schwarzenegger - unlike MMS113, MMS136, MMS238 and DX10 - is because they just copied the EB.

Its good but its not as good as Enterbays . Hot toys never get the hair right . But to be fair, the larger sculpt can show better, more accurate proportions and detail .
i'd say it in another way: the non-HotToys sculpt can show better, more accurate proportions and detail :)

for example, compare Hot Toys aliens to Konami aliens (~10 cm).

The sunglasses on my clean T-800 broke. And the body, although not currently broken, just feels and sounds like it will at some point.

Sorry to hear that A-Dev. I'm thinking I may pick up a 2nd hand T-1000, use that base, then sell the figure on. On the otherhand, I'm thinking of just cutting my losses and selling the BD T-800. I think the combo of price and fragility when it comes to high-end 1/4 figures is enough to keep me from wanting any more. (Plus, I only collect Terminator/AvP, so not much else out there anyhow.) Think i'll be sticking to 1/6 and statues only.

I do like the look of Chronicle's Guardian...but damn is it not expensive. £655 is the cheapest I've seen it. :/

Back