Hot Toys 1/6 Chewbacca - Han Solo: A Star Wars Story

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It cant be this hard to make Chewbacca....

Every single release has sucked.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Hahahaha ... I don’t have any interest in Chewie but yeah I couldn’t believe these were from the Hot Toys design team!? Better go and grab some plush toy and put that next to Han. Maybe this was the “beast” they were referring to in Solo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9b794f9e45edba35ed38148e6ec0f6a6.jpgf6bb72509d1a11e56e07775dbfae0828.jpg

I had really hoped HT was going to make this figure because I loved the look in the movie, but this sculpt is incredibly disappointing. Maybe I can just get the accessories off someone and put them on an ANH Chewie :dunno

Yeah the last two Chewie sculpts have been absolute embarrassments for Hot Toys. It boggles the mind that they'd think those ridiculous lips are acceptable on a high end premium priced figure.

Yeah the last two Chewie sculpts have been absolute embarrassments for Hot Toys. It boggles the mind that they'd think those ridiculous lips are acceptable on a high end premium priced figure.

Agreed. Someone a while back had mentioned that it looks like he's sticking his tongue out, and now that'a all I can see :lol

Wonder how many collectors need a Han and Chewie in their display. I know I do!

Back