1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00974 a.jpg

Rearranged my Captain Marvel figures today. This is my current shrine, i mean setup for now.

Come to think of it, correct me if I'm wrong, but the only time the words 'Captain Marvel' were said in any film was by Spider Man in FFH!

you may be right, they referred to her as Vers or Carol mostly in solo film. I'd have to watch it again hah. Did they use her name in Endgame?

you may be right, they referred to her as Vers or Carol mostly in solo film. I'd have to watch it again hah. Did they use her name in Endgame?

I don't think so. Cap called her Danvers, Rhodey called her "New Girl" :)lol) and Natasha called her Carol. I think that was it...

I just recently watched it for, well I lost track of how many times I've watched it :lol and yeah I didn't hear anyone refer to her by that alias. Unless there's some deleted scenes I'm not aware of, neither in EG.

Nice setup csyeung!

Very nice! :rock I like your custom figures. :)

Thanks!

I just recently watched it for, well I lost track of how many times I've watched it :lol and yeah I didn't hear anyone refer to her by that alias. Unless there's some deleted scenes I'm not aware of, neither in EG.

ms marvel caps.jpg

Was watching beginning of EG again and I took some screencaps of Cap Marvel at beginning. Her outfit looks like a nod to the black Ms Marvel outfit to me which I never realized. Her pants also looks like a black recolor of her Cap Marvel Suit with gold accents. Looks like it could be a fairly simple kitbash as well hehe.

View attachment 493470

Was watching beginning of EG again and I took some screencaps of Cap Marvel at beginning. Her outfit looks like a nod to the black Ms Marvel outfit to me which I never realized. Her pants also looks like a black recolor of her Cap Marvel Suit with gold accents. Looks like it could be a fairly simple kitbash as well hehe.

Yeah I thought the same thing haha

IMG_5057.jpg

Finally got mine from ToysWonderland after a month of waiting. First thing I did was add ankle extension, thank you for that tip Zurdo! Second thing I did was of course pose it. With the suit being tight, and my pet peeve for museum poses, I came on here for inspiration. Ended up copying one of davejames poses, (thank you!). The figure looks so much better and fitting when the height differences are not too far off like it was before. This forum has been so helpful with this figure in particular and I hope to join others as well. Many thanks to you all!

View attachment 493509

Finally got mine from ToysWonderland after a month of waiting. First thing I did was add ankle extension, thank you for that tip Zurdo! Second thing I did was of course pose it. With the suit being tight, and my pet peeve for museum poses, I came on here for inspiration. Ended up copying one of davejames poses, (thank you!). The figure looks so much better and fitting when the height differences are not too far off like it was before. This forum has been so helpful with this figure in particular and I hope to join others as well. Many thanks to you all!

Oh no! Why is the picture rotated like that? It was not in that rotation when I uploaded, sorry about that ya'll

For those of you who added ankle extensions to your figures, did you put the piece of cloth on top or on the bottom?

Oh no! Why is the picture rotated like that? It was not in that rotation when I uploaded, sorry about that ya'll

I've been having the same issue when uploading a picture to this site. My solution sounds funny but it worked. I simply rotated the source picture on my computer so that it will show up in the proper orientation once I've uploaded it. There is a preview option under "Go Advanced" if you want to check how the picture will look.

Nice bokeh (background blur) on your picture!! I also put foam padding on my clamp although I used Gorilla glue to keep it in place. I didn't want to risk damaging the raised parts of the suit by leaving it clamped for a long time. But this figure looks too nice in flying poses to keep it in grounded poses.

I am so glad that you are enjoying this figure, I agree that in hand she is very impressive!

As far as the picture rotation is concerned, I have had that happen to me on several occasions when uploading photos from my phone to this forum (it my have to do with the size of the file). In any event, to prevent this problem I simply edit the photo a little (reduce the size even a little bit) then upload it to this forum and it loads with the proper orientation.

I hope this works for you and that you keep sharing photos!

Is anyone else still waiting for UK outlets to get stock of this? I cannot believe it's been released this long and mine hasn't shipped. I'm not worried but I am damn curious.

4KNUXUw.jpg

Glad you're happy with it! :)

Again, absolutely fantastic photos and posing! :clap :clap Really like the closeup of the unmasked head sculpt!

Back