1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my notice from Sideshow. Shipping next week!

Hope you'll be happy when you receive it!!!! :)

Yeah I'm definitely going to have to pass on that casual outfit set, as it's clearly tailored for one of those smaller teenaged-size bodies that all third party companies like to use for some reason, and the HT head looks ginormous on it.

Come to think of it, that's what seems off-putting. It does seem smaller scaled, so a body swap may not be feasible. Ah well, I'm still really happy with the casual figure I'd put together :)

I love the positive thinking. :lol But seriously, film accuracy is a secondary concern for me personally. My main concern is about how the figure looks on my shelf. I've done some minor modifications to some of my figures because it looks good to me. One example is adding Scarlet Witch's necklace with the red pendant (from Age of Ultron) to my SW New Avengers figure because I think it enhances the figure in a subtle way.

:goodpost: :exactly: That's what's great about collecting, we could make it out what we want it to be! We all have different imaginations of how we would want to represent all these characters.

K1NG J0RDAN, nice picture! The colors look nice together. You even made me consider getting Nick Fury to go with her.

Nice setup!!!! :) Awesome background image of CM as well!!! So cool to see Fury next to CM, since she came to be really affiliated with him. I wish we'd seen them interact in EG, after everyone was brought back.
Thank you! And I know! It's a bit strange they didn't in EG. Excited to see what's to come! :D

K1NG J0RDAN, nice picture! The colors look nice together. You even made me consider getting Nick Fury to go with her.
Thank you! Fury is a great figure. Well worth getting! :clap

Dammit Jordan why'd you show me that...Fury's never had a good cell mate in the detolf.

200.gif

:lol

Oh man i just received my deluxe! So many display options... but what i like most is the basic flashy fists!

She's really beautiful, probably my second favorite Marvel figure behind Dr. Strange.

117174082_10157230469742441_5108574166989008732_n.jpg

^^ Nice pic! Very much agreed! I think this is now one of my most if not THE MOST favorite figures ever!!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

I've said it before and i'll say it again. I wish I loved anything on planet earth the way Zurdo loves Captain Marvel.

Back