1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got this one paid off and hopefully have it in hand in a couple weeks then promptly hand it over to my daughter. She's likes the character and is into the hobby as much as me.

^ I ordered mine through Planet Action Figures, just says expected to ship in quarter 3 on their site...so hopefully will be soon! :)

^ I ordered mine through Planet Action Figures, just says expected to ship in quarter 3 on their site...so hopefully will be soon! :)

Same here. I spoke to them back in May, they didn’t know when it was coming. They’re stuff is coming via ship these days so it’s at least 70 days once it leaves...

It took literally half a year after the initial release but she’s finally here!

045FEEA4-1DD6-465A-8BBC-D03E6E536C07.jpegECB11F17-4983-47CE-BBC9-4F872C638043.jpegDC5F6E04-0F99-4C32-8627-E484DC683EAF.jpeg

Last edited:
Welcome! I wish she had ankle tilt so it wasn’t impossible to get her to stand with one foot in front of the other without the display base.

Yup, almost canceled mine because of the horrible articulation (there is no reason for the ankles) but forgot to. Then when the EG version was announced it was easy to tell they are using an identical body, pass. I’m actually one of the few that likes this suit better (and plan to paint the shoulder armor gold on one of the bodies).

Yup, almost canceled mine because of the horrible articulation (there is no reason for the ankles) but forgot to. Then when the EG version was announced it was easy to tell they are using an identical body, pass. I’m actually one of the few that likes this suit better (and plan to paint the shoulder armor gold on one of the bodies).
The flight stand is definitely a saving grace and opens up a ton of dynamic posing opportunities that would otherwise not be possible. And i love the range you can get from the helmeted head.

Back