1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
xOnXRZ2.jpg

37lAmXZ.gif
37lAmXZ.gif
37lAmXZ.gif
37lAmXZ.gif
37lAmXZ.gif
37lAmXZ.gif

Just bought the deluxe edition flame effects from toy anxiety. Now to find the regular version of the figure for under $200...
I know I would never use the jacket and the cat looks like poop. Everything else looks amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dammit Zurdo! You?re love for this figure was contagious. I was torn between the helmeted HS and the non helmeted one for display, so I just bought a second standard release. Now I don?t have to make a decision. 😆

Well what can I say, I just LOOOOVVEEEE Captain Marvel!!!!! <3 <3 <3 :love

Yeah I'll def post pictures and comparisons to the the figure! Just waiting on the shirt and boots, should be here this coming week.

Outstanding!

I’m sure quite a few people will be looking forward to seeing the final product then trying something similar. It is cool to see so much creativity in this forum!

Outstanding!

I?m sure quite a few people will be looking forward to seeing the final product then trying something similar. It is cool to see so much creativity in this forum!

:goodpost:

Took my best shot at angling the hips and twisting the torso to create some more dynamic poses, but it was definitely a struggle. I also extended the ankles so that she looks a bit more in proportion.

View attachment 489506

View attachment 489507

View attachment 489508

View attachment 489509

Can't help but share davejames' pictures of his fire posing!

Back