1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No unfortunately it can't. I checked on mine and it's just a round nub on both ends, probably to prevent the clamp from being tightened so much that it damages the outfit. I was considering switching to another clamp I have instead, but ultimately was able to get enough of a grip under the red belt.

TPD7E2l.jpg

qQ6iIkD.jpg

CmzUuXs.jpg

fey945l.jpg

I must say, undoubtedly, unequivocally, this is my most favorite recent figure and figures ever!!!!!!!!!!!!! Figure of of the year for me!!!!!!!

tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

Yeah Zurdo she is great!

So how do you think this version compares to the Endgame version?

If you could only have one, which version would you choose?

Absolutely so!!!!!!!!
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif
tXkKYen.gif

I'm hard pressed to compare this version to the EG, as both are stellar in my opinion. In terms of costume design, both are striking, but I can see where some would prefer the Endgame. As far as figures, based on the promotional pictures it looks like the EG will have a potentially better aesthetic and pose-ability, though I like Captain Marvel in her longer haired look.

Oh man, I would be torn if I had to choose between the two! IF I had to, I think I'd ultimately prefer this first film version, because of course it's a fantastic figure in itself, but also for the context of the film it pertains to and its personal significance to me.

Yeah they're both incredibly cool looks for the character. I might give EG an edge for the outfit itself, but since she only makes a cameo appearance in that movie I can see how the first one might have a bit more appeal and emotional resonance for people.

Yeah they're both incredibly cool looks for the character. I might give EG an edge for the outfit itself, but since she only makes a cameo appearance in that movie I can see how the first one might have a bit more appeal and emotional resonance for people.

Yeah, I think I'd give the edge to the Endgame outfit which, strangely enough, is helped greatly by the sash around her waist. It's just a cool look. I preferred her long hair look as well in the films, but that head sculpt on the Endgame one (at least the proto) is outstanding.

Yeah, I think I'd give the edge to the Endgame outfit which, strangely enough, is helped greatly by the sash around her waist. It's just a cool look. I preferred her long hair look as well in the films, but that head sculpt on the Endgame one (at least the proto) is outstanding.

I agree. The short hair sculpt has really grown on me. Just hope they get close to the prototype on that one.

Some more pics for awesomness

captain-marvel_marvel_gallery_5e988dbf1cef8.jpg

captain-marvel_marvel_gallery_5e988dbda4db3.jpg

captain-marvel_marvel_silo-2.jpg

I’m still due for July 20... but I’m not holding my breath. It seems everyone has it but us... mine has been delayed for three consecutive months...

If HT manages to botch the final product then Capt Marvel is gonna end up looking like a lil boy... :slap

I’m still due for July 20... but I’m not holding my breath. It seems everyone has it but us... mine has been delayed for three consecutive months...
I know the virus slowed things down but this has to be something else entirely; i placed my order in February just as soon as the in-hand photos hit. February!

UK retail stores STILL (clearly) haven't had stock of this, months after release. Which isn't anything THAT new but at the same time.. :impatient:

This year is a mess, we all know that. I actually expect next year to be a clone of this one.

Same here. My SSC payment date is for the 10th of the month. Last month mine got pushed back on the 9th. Even got the email saying I'm actually getting charged for my final payment 2 days before. I just said screw it and paid the rest a few days later. At this point I've received no notification, not holding my breath.

I just got my Carol out of the box (received her last week) and I think she looks pretty good, better in hand than in pics I think. Goose looks better too. I find her expression is a bit too serious for more casual poses which is a bit unfortunate. She looks VERY grumpy holding Goose!

Back