1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zurdo, I wish I loved anything in the world the way that you love Captain Marvel.

With that said, your enthusiasm is definitely contagious; and has got me really excited to get this figure.

Hurry up Sideshow!:impatient:

:goodpost: :wave :peace

Glad my enthusiasm affected you in a good way! :) I hope you'll receive CM soon and be happy with her!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for the tip on the pegs. As fate would have it they arrived the same day Captain Marvel did and now she?s standing tall in the case. I did use a little piece of felt to tighten the ankles.
I?ve heard a lot of people complain about Goose and honestly he looks just fine to me
2f626d342bee219da17685e74639e324.jpg

396f7d00ac059cd462d4d3a8ce690213.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesomeee!!!!!! Nice pics!!!! I like your hand/blast effect selections, it adds a level of dynamism to a neutral pose.

My Captain Marvel has been pushed back for three consecutive months... will July 20th finally be the date I pay my final payment and shipping?!

Awesomeee!!!!!! Nice pics!!!! I like your hand/blast effect selections, it adds a level of dynamism to a neutral pose.

Thanks. I feel subtlety goes a very long way in posing figures. Turn the head a little, angle the body so you?re not looking straight on at it, slight bends in the elbows... You don?t have to be fully dynamic to get a good pose. And that added height really pays off even if she?s on a shelf by herself (which will change in a week or two when she gets booted out for Thanos)

Thanks. I feel subtlety goes a very long way in posing figures. Turn the head a little, angle the body so you?re not looking straight on at it, slight bends in the elbows... You don?t have to be fully dynamic to get a good pose. And that added height really pays off even if she?s on a shelf by herself (which will change in a week or two when she gets booted out for Thanos)

So funny you say this as I just received and posed Endgame War Machine in that subtle, walking-toward you pose and it made a huge difference as opposed to just the museum pose. I'm going to use the long weekend to re-pose about 80 Hot Toys!

HT! Come on! Where is the Starforce suit????????????????

I - I mean we neeeeeeeeeeddddddd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qLhgX4W.jpg

NiHujUI.jpg

Oh man, I feel like I'd need to preorder if they announced it haha. Maybe during ACTHK. They showed proto almost a year ago now. Also would be awesome if they did what Marvel legends did and added a minerva head sculpt but i doubt they'd do it.

HT! Come on! Where is the Starforce suit????????????????

I - I mean we neeeeeeeeeeddddddd it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

qLhgX4W.jpg

NiHujUI.jpg

As much as I like this, for variety's sake I'd prefer HT releases Minn-Erva and/or Yonn-Rogg in the Starforce suit. We need more villains! The only one of Thanos's minions from IW/Endgame that we're getting is Nebula, and she switched sides. I mean, if it's Vers or nothing I'll take Vers, but if they're going to just slap the same sculpt on it I'll probably feel somewhat underwhelmed after a while.

As much as I like this, for variety's sake I'd prefer HT releases Minn-Erva and/or Yonn-Rogg in the Starforce suit. We need more villains! The only one of Thanos's minions from IW/Endgame that we're getting is Nebula, and she switched sides. I mean, if it's Vers or nothing I'll take Vers, but if they're going to just slap the same sculpt on it I'll probably feel somewhat underwhelmed after a while.

I agree.
I think them making her in the Starforce uniform would be cool but if so, they must also produce Yon Rogg, if they did Minn-Erva also that would be awesome and I would certainly buy that as well!

Oh man, I feel like I'd need to preorder if they announced it haha. Maybe during ACTHK. They showed proto almost a year ago now. Also would be awesome if they did what Marvel legends did and added a minerva head sculpt but i doubt they'd do it.

A while back I thought HT might have announced it as one of their TF exclusives. Unfortunately that didn?t happen.

Yeah I was somewhat hoping it would pop us as an exclusive but alas..

I agree.
I think them making her in the Starforce uniform would be cool but if so, they must also produce Yon Rogg, if they did Minn-Erva also that would be awesome and I would certainly buy that as well!

Man oh man would it be too good if Minn-Erva and Yon-Rogg were to be released!!!! Agree about variety, to round out the line. More villains would be welcome IMO, come to think of it I don't have nearly as much villains compared to heroes. Well for me I would not feel underwhelmed one bit if the Starforce suit were to come to fruition :D :D :D

Nice pic! The jacket is such a cool inclusion! It gives a unique look to a suited superhero. I also noticed the slight weathering on it.

Yes that jacket is a really nice touch. But as a person with only one figure, I don’t want anything to obscure the beautiful uniform. That said, I think it would be awesome to put the unhelmeted sculpt on a separately purchased body along with that cool jacket and create a civilian Carol Danvers.

Yes that jacket is a really nice touch. But as a person with only one figure, I don’t want anything to obscure the beautiful uniform. That said, I think it would be awesome to put the unhelmeted sculpt on a separately purchased body along with that cool jacket and create a civilian Carol Danvers.

Buy the Endgame Marvel and you will get a better Carol Danvers head

The Light-up Mohawk is pretty good but, to me, this HS is a fail. And the suit too restrictive. But I really like all the accessories. Except the cat.

I love this figure and I am very happy to have it. Yes the torso is very stiff without a doubt, however it is still too early to tell if the Endgame version has a uniform that is significantly less restrictive than this one ...that said the Endgame outfit is really great looking.

Back