1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why, but finally watching the movie again on TV it seemed to work a whole lot better for me for some reason. And I found myself liking the character a lot more as well. Which makes me think maybe it just got hyped up way too much beforehand or something.
I had the same reaction when I bought the film on Blu. I think many of us were Endgame story starved and expected something more explicitly related to it. As a standalone its much better than I and many gave it credit for.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

gjVjxEP.gif

Can watch this gif all day long :love:love

Not sure why, but finally watching the movie again on TV it seemed to work a whole lot better for me for some reason. And I found myself liking the character a lot more as well. Which makes me think maybe it just got hyped up way too much beforehand or something.

I’ve been a fan of the character for decades (well, before she was Captain Marvel) and like Brie Larson a lot (as an actress, ignore the politics) but the movie just seemed ok on first viewing.

Second time (in theater) liked it more. BluRay even more.

I think my expectations were too high and, IMO, the movie was oddly paced due to the amnesia. On subsequent viewings, it was easier to ignore that and enjoy the good parts (for me anyway).

It looks like it's still sculpted hair, given how the hair ends meet. It looks sculpted/painted so well it gives the illusion of being rooted, the lighting may be a factor too.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic - she smiles plenty in and out of the movie. (And a bizarre criticism even were it true.)

Not too bizarre to me. People that are friendly and positive are inherently more likable. Yea, she smiles in the movies, but its mostly a cocky "I know how awesome I am" smug smirk.

Back