1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Captain Marvel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a store online in Auckland once called Retrospace that had a couple of copies of the DX-13 Terminator figure. Couldn't believe my luck. Worth a look if you've exhausted all usual options on sold out figures.

Re: Hot Toys Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version)

Here are the basic cables, a few other female/female adapters needed as well. I notice the lights are still brighter than the normal outlets, so I hope not TOO much power is going to the LEDs, or their life will be shortened for sure.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FNCN997/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01__o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UJ9AO4O/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Hi sorry to circle back to this - so idea is to use “1 female to 8 male” dc splitters and reverse the order, ie “1 male to 8 female”? How abt the size of the connector, from 5.5mm to the smaller size used in the soap reactor?

Re: Hot Toys Captain Marvel - Captain Marvel (Deluxe Version)

That is awesome ! Thanks for that.

Not for this specific use, but I use them for other things. Like figure display lighting extensions etc.

Combined with the other two links, that should be sufficient to lighting up 8 figures using the Soap reactor.

This last link is to help connect things farther away on different shelves.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M6C24XG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Can’t believe the preorder for deluxe Ed at BBTS is already sold out :horror

But I know this will only be temporary

Still no official reviews up for this yet? That's kinda weird, unless Marvel was just really worried about spoilers getting out.
I think the embargo ends tuesday, you may even see some at midnight I'm guessing, so about 3 more hours from now.

Paid the deposit on mine. I was going to wait until I'd actually seen the movie, but I'm confident she will dislpay well with my Rescue Cap and diecast MKIV as my "Marvel Trinity". My wife's Thor can look on from the side. :D

Can’t believe the preorder for deluxe Ed at BBTS is already sold out :horror

But I know this will only be temporary

Because this figure was perfect out the box. No need for tweaks before production version.

The embargo end date is late because they held off on press screenings till after the Oscars.

Reviews are out - haven't read many of them. Overall seems to be acceptable MCU fare without being groundbreaking. Not the best, but not a train wreck. Goose and Mendelson (Talos) still getting points.

Overall - feeling seems to be WW is better film, if u care about that kind of thing. IMO WW had the third act problem tho.

Just pre-ordered the Deluxe through SS.

The reviews are what I expect. Movie doesn't sound like a top 10 marvel movie, but beats out Thor 1/Captain America 1. It took Thor FIVE movies before I went from having general disregard for the character becoming one of my favorite MCU characters.

Captain Marvel gets a good boost since she will be in two movies in two months.

Just pre-ordered the Deluxe through SS.

The reviews are what I expect. Movie doesn't sound like a top 10 marvel movie, but beats out Thor 1/Captain America 1. It took Thor FIVE movies before I went from having general disregard for the character becoming one of my favorite MCU characters.

Captain Marvel gets a good boost since she will be in two movies in two months.

Just sayin' tho Thor was always popular and perfectly cast - Hemsworth got better as time went on. Probably also didn't have to deal with fan resentment. CM is being stuffed into a film where folks feel like Thor belongs, and she's the latercomer with no cred.

Nothin' to stop folks from getting her fig, tho. Better than some of HT's recent releases re accessories.

So the post credits scene leaked..somewhere..teasing the next film. There is a few pictures going around. I wont post it cuz its a huge spoiler. But I will say, it may be best to wait for the next carol figure they make because the suit looks so much better...in the next film. Much more "super hero" suit and gold plated. And i like her hair better personally.

Just saying it for all the "im going to preorder now!" guys. Maybe just hold up a bit and save your nrd. You may change your mind in a few days and decide to wait it out. I only say this because i was about to preorder before i just saw it as well.

So the post credits scene leaked..somewhere..teasing the next film. There is a few pictures going around. I wont post it cuz its a huge spoiler. But I will say, it may be best to wait for the next carol figure they make because the suit looks so much better...in the next film. Much more "super hero" suit and gold plated. And i like her hair better personally.

Just saying it for all the "im going to preorder now!" guys. Maybe just hold up a bit and save your nrd. You may change your mind in a few days and decide to wait it out. I only say this because i was about to preorder before i just saw it as well.

Where'd you see it? I might cancel my order

Back