1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it correct that HT made the upper "saddlebag" pockets a slightly different color to the jumpsuit/pockets? Kind of hard to confirm in pics, but it seems like they should be the same color.

some more pics of the actual screen costume if anyone is interested

41078796_1959719610716864_5302715543042654208_o.jpg

Great!!!
The pics are from the movie???

some more pics of the actual screen costume if anyone is interested

41078796_1959719610716864_5302715543042654208_o.jpg

I was a little taken aback when I unboxed mine as the flight suit weathering was so strong the suit seemed grey not a powder blue underneath it all.

Looking at these photos now though, it seems HT did a remarkable job being faithful to the source.

Mike, did you not photograph the figure for a before-and-after...?

I see a lot of weathering, and padded pouches, and all kinds of detail work having been done. It ain't just the dye.

Mike, did you not photograph the figure for a before-and-after...?

I see a lot of weathering, and padded pouches, and all kinds of detail work having been done. It ain't just the dye.

I do see some padding but it could be lighting. Fett's flightsuit was very much this color blue in ESB.

Yeah i did add foam squares to pad him out. I havent finished customising him yet as i have added a pvc hose to his guantlett and i have re dyed the cape. I do have pics of before i modified fett .i will detail everything with updated photoswith other elements ive customised

Yeah i did add foam squares to pad him out. I havent finished customising him yet as i have added a pvc hose to his guantlett and i have re dyed the cape. I do have pics of before i modified fett .i will detail everything with updated photoswith other elements ive customised

Looking forward to it.

Personally i don't think the flight suit was that blue....HT got the color pretty accurate as in grey with a subtle blue hue to it.

In the cloud city scenes it's more to do with the lighting that was used which in turn accentuated the blue hue even more...

View attachment 425747

As brief as his appearances were...for me the bounty hunter scenes are a more accurate representation of the color..

Again it's all preference at the end of the day:)

View attachment 425748View attachment 425749View attachment 425750View attachment 425751

speaking of which... are my eyes playing tricks on me or is the bottom most armor plate a different color and/or different finish than the two breast plates on the flak vest in the pp2 pictures?

Im not too concern with the accuracies, however it still amazes me to this day the amount of SW Production images (in other threads too) I have not seen. I love it!!!

Back