1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to order this very soon. I have a sideshow version 2 and I'm going to convert that to the Pre Pro Fett. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone willing to sell their shipper box for the deluxe figure? I have to store mine when not on display and want to protect their boxes as i dont have loft space. Please PM me if you're willing. I'm in the UK for shipping purposes

Sent from a point in space and time

Last edited:
I hope this lasts until it’s coupon eligible. It looks great, but I’m hoping a good preorder comes up and I get a $25 off for ordering. Also, I’m hoping he fits in a detolf with the esb Vader, until we get bespin Han or lando.

Are there any qc issues to look out for? I’m on the fence and want to be pushed off one way or the other...

Deluxe will be here monday :yess:

Meanwhile my regular is cool :monkey3
IMG_20180824_200001_035.jpg

Are there any qc issues to look out for? I’m on the fence and want to be pushed off one way or the other...
I own the regular & deluxe and so far no QC issues what-so-ever. I mean, the vest armor pieces are wonky and they're is some creses in the fabric all around the vest; but that's across the board. But no loose joints, broken pieces (so far after handling & posing), bad stitching, scrapes on the visor, etc.

*A few things to note..be extra cautious replacing the left shoulder armor piece if you get the deluxe & want to do that. They're held on by thin plastic pegs and can snap off. But even if that happened, a small piece of double sided tape would remedy it. Also, if wanting to put the holster on the ammo belt where it goes, unbuckle the red sash to remove it. Much easier than unpegging the holster hanger. Plus, turning the figure upside down to have the jetpack loops hang makes it real easy to get it on. If you want to go a bit further with accuracy, cutting the sling so it's one piece (not adjustable w/no buckle) will make it more movie accurate.

Thanks! Yeah, I saw a review where a guy did snap a peg on the shoulder armor. That stuff doesn’t fly with me lol. I’ve got $95 in rewards that’s waiting to be used. Just trying to decide if this guy deserves it :lol

*A few things to note..

-be extra cautious replacing the left shoulder armor piece if you get the deluxe & want to do that. They're held on by thin plastic pegs and can snap off. But even if that happened, a small piece of double sided tape would remedy it.

-Also, if wanting to put the holster on the ammo belt where it goes, unbuckle the red sash to remove it. Much easier than unpegging the holster hanger.

-Plus, turning the figure upside down to have the jetpack loops hang makes it real easy to get it on.

-If you want to go a bit further with accuracy, cutting the sling so it's one piece (not adjustable w/no buckle) will make it more movie accurate.

Good notes. Need to compile this and add to the Fett Futz thread.

Back