1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the helmet (really wanted that!)

Only need that nice new helmet now and my Boba will be done. Its like the never ending quest this...
No problem. Yeah, I kept refreshing ever since I saw the stuff posted on the site to see what's next to sell out. They actually had 1 of the ESB helmets left on there for quite a while before it sold. But no worries, they'll get some more in soon enough. To be on the safe side, just check their site a couple times each day.

No problem. Yeah, I kept refreshing ever since I saw the stuff posted on the site to see what's next to sell out. They actually had 1 of the ESB helmets left on there for quite a while before it sold. But no worries, they'll get some more in soon enough. To be on the safe side, just check their site a couple times each day.
They post a lot on their Twitter when stuff comes in.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

They ship worldwide.

I managed to get the jumpsuit, red waist belt and the shin tool accessories. I’ll sell off the ROTJ ones I have here and my Prepro will be complete.

The regular ESB helmet was there when I ordered for $49

Im sure everyone else has figured this out too but as soon as you take off this silly fatsuit, everything automatically works much better

dont have a before, but heres my after, also with my ROTJ i did the same thing with

WVG8qEB.jpg

Looks cool. Sadly im useless when comes to modding. If there were just a guide how to do it ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All i did was take the armor off, take the fatsuit off (and keep it off) and use some hair wax on the pelts to matt and push them down a bit, and voila!

Wow, amazing how such a simple mod can make it look massively better like that. Will have to do the same thing to mine when I get home tonight.

And might as well do it for my Animated Fett too. Don't think I've ever seen that one slimmed down.

Got mine today. Figured what the heck and opened him up. Can’t believe I was considering selling him. So much better than the ROTJ version. Feels much sturdier too.

8f675087f7eecacc0f62a22746c086fa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I managed to snag the regular helmet from Toyanxiety. I own both the ROTJ and the ESB Hot Toys Fett.

My plan with the extra helmet is to paint it to match the tone of my ROTJ figure and use it for that figure. Any suggestions on type of paint? I heard Tamiya was a good option. Suggestions? McHaleyArt can you recommend a type of paint?

Thanks

I managed to snag the regular helmet from Toyanxiety. I own both the ROTJ and the ESB Hot Toys Fett.

My plan with the extra helmet is to paint it to match the tone of my ROTJ figure and use it for that figure. Any suggestions on type of paint? I heard Tamiya was a good option. Suggestions? McHaleyArt can you recommend a type of paint?

Thanks

I used the Tamiya weathering kit to lighten the green, along with other weathering. As far as paints go, I’ve been using Vallejo. If you’re going to repaint the whole Helmet, I would recommend an airbrush.

Back