1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this pose best so far.
7d396358f609a0f0b4e7355d6c6ddfce.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

The production photos of Pre-pro Fett appear to be a different actor than Jeremy. The figure more accurately represents Fett's on-screen proportions thankfully.

Had some time to futz with him. Terrific figure that really shines when he sits there looking cool. Just like the movies.
31234caa5fee89c72b6038cd0b33ae8f.jpg
94faa98c93b729cfa82e52e34bddeb3b.jpg
6eb42b4ac65210c7e0d92c4dc57b54a1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great shots everyone. Digging how the all Fetts coming in :)

c944cf8b1dc62be762537c442f3a3b5b.jpg

Very nice McHaleyArt 👍🏽
What mod did you do to get the SS gauntlets on? Did you switch the arms out? Couldn’t get mine to fit without constantly popping the hands off.

Great shots everyone. Digging how the all Fetts coming in :)

c944cf8b1dc62be762537c442f3a3b5b.jpg

Very nice McHaleyArt [emoji1417]
What mod did you do to get the SS gauntlets on? Did you switch the arms out? Couldn’t get mine to fit without constantly popping the hands off.

Those are custom marmit gauntlets. I’m still trying to figure this thing out. I’ll post more in the mod thread later.

Beautiful picture. But here you really see that the jetpack is too small. Don’t understand why HT keeps doing that... idealization I guess. If I had the SS jetpack I would use that one instead I think.

I hope matrix doesn't mind that I used his amazing photo to match the actual Fett to see about this jetpack differential... it is indeed smaller but not hugely so, in fact it mostly looks like the rocket is not in scale -- but I think matrix's pack is tilted away from camera making it look even smaller.

Fett vs matrix 8-17-18.jpg

I hope matrix doesn't mind that I used his amazing photo to match the actual Fett to see about this jetpack differential... it is indeed smaller but not hugely so, in fact it mostly looks like the rocket is not in scale -- but I think matrix's pack is tilted away from camera making it look even smaller.

View attachment 423318

There were some comparison photos earlier in the thread. The HT jetpack is not wide enough. The ss version looks more in scale. But I’ll probably forget about it when I see how much more detailed the paint job is.

Yeah, I mean if you can accept the bulbous left gauntlet and the other out-of-true-scale items all over Fett because he's 1/6th, then who cares about a slightly small jetpack that is hardly ever visible on his backside?

Just sayin'

Personally, I think the above looks pretty damn good. But I know, like all figures, once everyone gets used to it, the OCD will kick in the exact even more accuracy where possible.

But the idea of using the SS pack is, to me, like when people said use the Hasbro helmet for Vader. I'm like, whaaaaaaaaaaaat? OCD can, at times, be blinding. Can't see the forest for the trees comes to mind.

Just got notice from AE that they should be getting this in about a week....

Yeah, same here. I was kind of hoping retailers shipments would get shifted a little closer to September, as I'm out of work with health issues, and a ton of other stuff is dropping now that I need money to cover.

I'm kind of wishing now I wasn't so cavalier in order the deluxe that I didn't really need, over the regular. That extra $30 would be appreciated elsewhere.

Now if Vader actually streets anytime soon, then I'm really gonna be hurting.

The SS V1 gauntlets are best..
SS V1 blaster is best.
I'm really interested in why the V1 gauntlets are better? That's the one I own, but I thought V2 was superior due to the extra/more accurate paint on the right gauntlet. Plus, I thought the V2 blaster was accurate due to the more silver barrel end. So yeah, definitely want to know why the V1 gauntlets are better; so I can feel better about using them lol.

Back