1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff. We should start a thread that’s just rebuttals to significant others (justifying it to also ourselves)

With all these early releases it actually might be useful....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife complained about my boys and I watching baseball all the time. My nine year old told her it’s like a 25% off pocketbook sale, only 162 times a year.

That said, thank the force she has no idea what’s in my collection and that I can smuggle in my dolls. I have ss v1 esb boba, and I may have to smuggle in this one. Why? Because I’m absolutely crazy and she just spent $250 on her hair and it looks exactly the same as before she left the house.

The biggest problem is easily solved with a HT body swap. I used a TFA Stormtrooper body.

Yeah I switched my V1 to another body and it made a world of difference. And I also repainted the helmet to better match the movie as well. I was planning to repaint the rest of the armor at some point but got sidetracked by other things,

So I'm just gonna take the easy way out now and get the HT version which already did all the hard work for me. :p

I just pulled the trigger on the deluxe version with Timcent. Damn my impatience.

I just pulled the trigger on the deluxe version with Timcent. Damn my impatience.

About $27 above retail - with shipping factored in - isn't too bad. Timcent has weird prices...he still wants way above retail for that 1:4 Fett, yet its readily avail online for lower...?

About $27 above retail - with shipping factored in - isn't too bad. Timcent has weird prices...he still wants way above retail for that 1:4 Fett, yet its readily avail online for lower...?

Yeah it isn’t too bad. Considering the amount of money I’ve saved on eBay on other purchases over the past few months, it all averages out.

My wife complained about my boys and I watching baseball all the time. My nine year old told her it’s like a 25% off pocketbook sale, only 162 times a year.

That said, thank the force she has no idea what’s in my collection and that I can smuggle in my dolls. I have ss v1 esb boba, and I may have to smuggle in this one. Why? Because I’m absolutely crazy and she just spent $250 on her hair and it looks exactly the same as before she left the house.

So true! I used to think sharing everything was a good open policy, but when my fiance started saying i was spending more on toys than her, i just decided to no longer share what I'm buying, she has no interest anyway.

For a birthday present i tried to schedule a massage and wax for her, i had no idea how expensive it was. It was 65 just for eyebrow waxing, the massage was over 250 depending on which massuese i hired. I just got her some tweezers instead ;)

Well I caved. I had the Deluxe ordered because the pre production version was the catalyst for me getting my first ever Kenner Star Wars figures and loved it. Now after seeing pics I want both ESB and pre production displayed so I have the Deluxe for pre production and the regular for ESB. My wallet regrets the decision but I don’t lol.

Anyone know of an easy and affordable way to buy a spare Boba Fett body with jump suit and needed body armor to display with the pre-production accessories? Not looking to buy two ESB Bobas like Cagoda. :)

Look for the sideshow scum and villiany. That's your best bet imo

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Would be cheaper to buy the figure whole as in a used sideshow then sell extra parts on Ebay. Heck I'm keeping my sideshow for this exact reason.

Would the HT helmet fit alright on the SS figure?

I put a HT Vader helmet on my SS Vader (looks amazing) but I needed a new peg to do that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would have to either change the body or Jerry rig it. My darthmaul has two heads one a custom cut medicom and sideshow head both dont fit my ttm 19 body it's on. I used foam and cut a hole in the foam and shoved it on the neck peg.worked great:) I'll look f I r a picture on my phone as I'm at work. Dusting day from gosh knows when. I'll post a better pic of the maul head later tonight. Credit goes to McHaleyArt how cut the head for me a d also gave me the foam tip

4e1a9674bbf1bfa45c602c80556ac820.jpg

Last edited:

Just “caved” on the Timcent purchase. Actually saving $6 on SSC’s tax and shipping in California and getting it early!
Now just to see if they’ll convert my NRD to my Anakin DS PO 😏

You would have to either change the body or Jerry rig it. My darthmaul has two heads one a custom cut medicom and sideshow head both dont fit my ttm 19 body it's on. I used foam and cut a hole in the foam and shoved it on the neck peg.worked great:) I'll look f I r a picture on my phone as I'm at work. Dusting day from gosh knows when. I'll post a better pic of the maul head later tonight

Would be nice to see that picture :) I bought a SSC Deluxe Vader with HT head. But the seller didn't rig the peg correctly, and the head falls down all the time :(

Would be nice to see that picture :) I bought a SSC Deluxe Vader with HT head. But the seller didn't rig the peg correctly, and the head falls down all the time :(
I'll update you this evening. I'm in the process of delighting and setting up two custom cabinets. Everything is in boxes but my maul is out luckey I'll take some good shots later and upload

You would have to either change the body or Jerry rig it. My darthmaul has two heads one a custom cut medicom and sideshow head both dont fit my ttm 19 body it's on. I used foam and cut a hole in the foam and shoved it on the neck peg.worked great:) I'll look f I r a picture on my phone as I'm at work. Dusting day from gosh knows when. I'll post a better pic of the maul head later tonight. Credit goes to McHaleyArt how cut the head for me a d also gave me the foam tip

I need more pics of that Wolverine

Back