1/6 Hot Toys 1/6 Boba Fett ESB Version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice score!

Cheers. I didn't think the seller would go for the offer but they did. Boots ordered from TA so I think I'm set for the Proto elements being added to the figure.
Shame they didn't agree to send to my friends in Oz as they're headed over here in a couple of months but his postage rate to the UK was only around £20 which I can live with.
How much do HT Fett helmets normally sell for? I've seen the gauntlets for Fett sell for around £20 for a pair.

Just ordered the deluxe from timcent for $242 after the code and some eBay bucks, ArtDamage. Thanks for the tip! Almost went crazy and also bought another Snowtrooper ($200) and TFA Kylo Ren ($100).

Yeah, caved in and ordered from Timcent with todays eBay code. Cheaper than ordering from SSC, or anywhere else really for that matter and when I get back from SDCC, Fett will be waiting!

Yeah, caved in and ordered from Timcent with todays eBay code. Cheaper than ordering from SSC, or anywhere else really for that matter and when I get back from SDCC, Fett will be waiting!

Yup I just bought the regular version from him. It'll be nice to finally get a figure a bit early for once, since otherwise I'd probably be waiting til the end of August.

Pre-production shots of Boba Fett.
smithsonian-boba-fett-press-kit-2015.jpg

Ah thanks..that looks lame. Glad Lucas changed the gauntlets and his pants . Looks like Fett has MS :lol

They changed the helmet; improved it from the proto for sure, but fix it they did not.

yeah i thing they did do something to the helmet but it still looks off Big head anall, well maybe next time .
you know sideshow new figure looks better from the side need to see more pictures . but 4th time hes still fat bigboy.

I think he raised the price on his last deluxe lol (pretty sure it was $303 or something before, and now it's $318)

I think he raised the price on his last deluxe lol (pretty sure it was $303 or something before, and now it's $318)

It's not his last though. He keeps adding one more each time he sells one so it just looks like it is his last one. He's been bouncing the price around from $303 to $319. But you should be able to make him an offer and get it for about $300 before the discount so $255 shipped is a pretty darn good price.

It's not his last though. He keeps adding one more each time he sells one so it just looks like it is his last one. He's been bouncing the price around from $303 to $319. But you should be able to make him an offer and get it for about $300 before the discount so $255 shipped is a pretty darn good price.

Ahhhh crap! I usually wait for a bit on new releases, but I couldn't resist and got sucked in and made him an offer. Now hopefully he accepts before the coupon expires!

So when posing, remember to push his head forward so the helmet almost rests on his neck. Really helms the likeness, but none of the bloggers seem to do so.

Back