Hot Toys- 1/6 Avengers Thor

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy... spoiler this, spoiler that. Cry us a freaking river!

e93d0-cryriver.gif

All the guy said is that he bleed a few times.

Me like a lot.

Id say he is revealed and up for preorder on the 3rd or 10th. Thats how cap was with the sideshow newsletter.

ive been trying to use spoiler tags to hide stuff but some people seem a bit too crazy such as asking for spoiler tags for sayin "thor uses his hammer" or "iron man is in this film" just hurry up and see the film cos its AMAZING also makes me want the sleeved version more cos i think it looks better

jeez, you people need to chill your tits, he was bleeding in the trailer, blame marvel for putting the trailer.

Maybe by the 4th Hot Toys will reveal the rest of the Avengers..I have a feeling it will go this way.... Thor full reveal Monday, Black Widow .. Tuesday, Iron Man.... Wednesday and The Hulk..... Thursday... would be an amazing week lead up to the Film on Friday....!!!!!!

Yes very wishfull thinking. I do think we will get Thors full reveal by Friday though.

:lol Not happening.

Didn't even read it, afraid of Avengers spoilers, but your response is all I needed for a lol. :lol

He's just thinking they'll reveal Thor, BW, IM, and Hulk all by Friday :lol

And at the end of the week they'll reveal a Hulk, IM, Cap and Thor pack for $200 :D

Wishful thinking. :lol

I wish.

Yes very wishfull thinking. I do think we will get Thors full reveal by Friday though.

YES.. total wishful thinking because I am impatient...LOL!

Maybe by the 4th Hot Toys will reveal the rest of the Avengers..I have a feeling it will go this way.... Thor full reveal Monday, Black Widow .. Tuesday, Iron Man.... Wednesday and The Hulk..... Thursday... would be an amazing week lead up to the Film on Friday....!!!!!!

Forget 12/12/12; the world will end this week if that happens.:panic: :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back