Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Thor & Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 1/6 Avengers: Endgame Thor & Hulk?

That's not being overly technical... That's just stating the fact. I swear your posts here...good god

Lmao overly technical to mention it is their sculpt you praised? If you meant the hair you would have simply stated the hair.

Yet you said sculpt.....

::Sigh:: Well since you nerds want to be overly critical of my grammar, let me explain. When I use the term "sculpt" or "headsculpt" I use it to encompass the entire head...yes, including the hair, since most of the time the hair is sculpted as well.

In this instance of describing the custom Thor with rooted hair I was using the term "sculpt" to also encompass the hair. Yes, technically the hair is not sculpted, it's rooted...but given how I am accustomed to using the term to describe the entirety of the head that's why I used "sculpt" when I probably should have specified just the hair.

But yeah, sure go ahead and pile on my comment...I swear you nerds here...good god. :wave

But yeah, sure go ahead and pile on my comment...I swear you nerds here...good god. :wave

Yes, that's the problem. It's not that your attitude on these forums is ****, it's that we're all nerds, and you're just too damned cool for us.

:rotfl

Yes, that's the problem. It's not that your attitude on these forums is ****, it's that we're all nerds, and you're just too damned cool for us.

:rotfl

Nah brah, I fully accept that I am a nerd (and nothing wrong with that!), but if I get snarky replies back (such as the 3 I quoted) I am definitely going to respond appropriately.

Also for the record, I have a GREAT attitude on here. Sure, I may complain about the occasional bad head sculpt or poor quality from HT, but it's totally warranted complaints that are stated in a mature manner. If you think I have a bad attitude that's simply you man!

I've got nothing but LOVE and a great sense of humor (which may be lost on some of you due to the medium we are communicating on), but make not mistake I'm a POSITIVE guy! :hi5:

But if I receive negative replies or hostility directed towards me, you bet I will respond accordingly. :lecture

anyway, I hope hot toys does the armor and casual versions. I dont think I'll be getting professor hulk though.

I don’t think that company has had anything release yet. They put a Stan Lee up right after he passed, and they have a version of the Images of Ikkon arms for Dr. Strange out for order. So maybe wait and see how either of those turns out before committing.

Its interesting enough but not sure if it is something I would ever display anyway. Would need to see the final head sculpt first as well.

Yea, not jumping on anything until I see some finished work out of that company. But a fat Thor would be placed on my shelf if it looks good.

That looks terrible. In the movie he basically just had an alcohol gut. He didn’t have really large thighs and wasn’t fat all over. And I don’t believe his gut was even as big as portrayed here either.

He is still muscular, but he is fat all over. he has moobs and fat arms as well as the gut.

fat_viking_2__15794.1557807009.1000.1200.jpg

this Thor is a must have !!!!! :rotfl

Will HT break the fourth wall and actually make a Fat Thor

I think third parties have more courage than JC Hong :lol

If they make a Banner Hulk, I wonder if they will give him the thick five o’clock shadow :lol

Will HT break the fourth wall and actually make a Fat Thor

I think third parties have more courage than JC Hong [emoji38]

If they make a Banner Hulk, I wonder if they will give him the thick five o’clock shadow [emoji38]
Not sure you know what "breaking the 4th wall" means...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Back