Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Star Wars related? Vader and Kylo prototypes have been on display at shows but have yet to go for PO. Wondering if they'll ever turn up as it's been a couple years now.

For those that have this and the 1/6 version are the proportions/articulation pretty much the same?

Not in my opinion. I would say the quarter scale's proportions are more favorable. The sixth scale's body isn't lean enough, and the more I look at the sixth scale helmet, the less I can stand it's awful proportions. The quarter scale helmet isn't accurate, but I find it easier to tolerate.

Not in my opinion. I would say the quarter scale's proportions are more favorable. The sixth scale's body isn't lean enough, and the more I look at the sixth scale helmet, the less I can stand it's awful proportions. The quarter scale helmet isn't accurate, but I find it easier to tolerate.

I just took notice of the old promo shots and it looks proportioned much better. I skimmed through the past 70 or so pages and noticed some shots looked like the helmet proportions were exactly the same, vertical T part of the visor being too long, but then a few looked shorter, which I prefer.
I have a chance to pick up a new one way below retail and just wanted to make sure it wasn’t the same helmet enlarged.
Thanks.

Saw this at a LCS and it's a nice fig overall but couldn't help noticing the hands seem pretty underscale.

Hey guys sorry to bring up an old thread but just scored a 2nd hand one off eBay yesterday.
Very impressed with the figure but I'm wondering if these cords should be attached to anything up the sleeve?
boba.jpg

Mine are basically un-tucked and are not attached upwards.

Seeing all these pics I have a feeling helmet of 1/4 looks wayyy much better than 1/6 version.

Back