Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless Bulloch actually took over for the original body actor of Boba Fett played by the City Wok guy from South Park.[/QUOTE]

[emoji38] five darrah peease

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I agree great pics rubio! And thanks for the short review, I appreciate the honest information. Mine arrives on Tuesday.

Great review Rubio. I like your honest opinion. I don't get the discussion about it. It is your opinion based on facts. I looked at the orginal star wars movie the other day. My brother is working on the colors of the original theatric version. Man those stormtroopers were ugly. If my hot toys version looked like that i would be shocked. What i'm trying to say here is that each of us has his/her own picture in their head how a character looks like. Some idealize it, some want it a 100% screen accurate. To each his own. I respect your honesty and have done so with rorywan for a long time. At least you guys think about your figures and judge them honestly. I prefer that next too aaamaaZzziing! Personally i'm a 80 to 90% screen accurate lover. That vizor irritates me also because it's the main aspect of the figure and it should be right. But then again it's close enough for a kickass 1/4 scale fett. I'll repaint the damages probably.

Thanks again for your review.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ps. Maybe someone will make a SA custom head for this, hint hint [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. You can probably pry it off, but it's not magnetic or meant to be removed.
2. Depending on the pose, he can stand well on his own. But being 1/4 scale, I wouldn't risk him taking a shelf dive if I were you.

The name plate is not removeable, at least without using force but you are able to turn the base around so it is not facing front. You are able to flit the stand so it face out either way.

thanks guys. I am a statue guy, so this will be my first "figure". I look forward to vader and the stormtrooper next!

thanks guys. I am a statue guy, so this will be my first "figure". I look forward to vader and the stormtrooper next!

I'm also a statue guy (but prefer the Premium Format, mixed media). This is basically a statue that you can change the pose on at will. It's really unbelievable.

I'm also a statue guy (but prefer the Premium Format, mixed media). This is basically a statue that you can change the pose on at will. It's really unbelievable.

That's why I bought it. I'm more statue than figure. But with premium formats, there isn't much difference. I can basically achieve the same pose of either PF with this hot toy. It's
Remarkable.

Not the XM Fett... That will have to be
Bought :)

I am not a statue collector, however this piece with the mixed media look for a PF is gorgeous. Shame there is not a huge market for the 1/4......Yet. HT may be on its way with this and the Mark 43 though.

Aside from the Visor issues he is a beauty on display. I need to fix the gunpouch with the other saddlebag.

Picked up my Fett today and couldn't be happier. The articulation in the elbows can be pesky though, due to the arm gauntlets. It was also a pain in the arse to get his trigger hand to hold the rifle. Rifle itself is made up of two pieces attached in a rather haphazard way, IMO.

My current pose. I've since slid the pouch belt to sit above the red fabric.

124wltc.jpg

Last edited:
So I own the 1/4 TDKR Batman from HT, so I thought I knew what to expect, but this figure is a step above that as a whole. Just feels better to handle. Will be dedicating an entire shelf to just Batman and Boba.

Here's a pic. Just ordered shelves for my two new cabinets so excuse the cluster of figures on the shelf.

vU8WVkAh.jpg

I got mine today, I think its outstanding. Its my first 1/4 figure so the size difference is a little jarring but in a good way. My only significant complaint is the visor but giving his head a slightly downward tilt does seem to help. He is more posable than I thought he would be, about on par with lots of other 1/6 figures I have with reasonably inherent restrictions based on their outfits.

Fett isn't my #1 favorite SW character, but imo is a great choice to have in the larger scale based on his look/attire.

Back