Hot Toys: 1/4 Official Boba Fett Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just arrived from BBTS :yess:
image.jpg
Initial random thoughts:
It's a damn impressive figure that displays very well. The suit color is not too blue as previously feared. The body poses well and isn't too hard to get into a natural appearing pose. The base is huge and pretty hefty. Once posed and situated on the base, he makes for an awesome display with a ton of presence.

A couple quick tips for anyone else picking him up:
-Don't remove the protective plastic pieces on the gauntlets until you're done posing him. Makes it a lot easier to get him properly posed without worrying about breaking something.
-The chest armor pieces are adjustable, so try not to freak out and send yours back if the chest armor isn't perfectly centered. I was pretty bummed out since the center chest piece on mine was really crooked straight out of the box, but with some gentle futzing it was easily adjusted back into place.

Can't wait for the 1/4 Darth Vader and storm trooper to be released so Boba doesn't seem so alone/out of place in the collection. Does anyone know if HT is planning to release any other 1/4 scale SWOT figures?

I was also initially concerned about the chest armor placement but then I realized it was just due to his shirt being scrunched forward from the arm placement. Since the armor plates are laid on cloth and the fact that this is a quarter scale makes it so you can move the material a bit.

I just got notice last night from Sideshow that this will not be available until December. Anyone else?

My last payment WAS scheduled to go through today.

I have 2 if anyone is looking for one ,I got one early from someone who ordered from over seas and the other was from sideshow..sealed never opened,didn't want to loose my deposit.This is the best fett out in my opinion.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Sideshow is the exclusive distributor for Hot Toys in the US. I don't know how BBTS got this first. But I got the 8 days shipping notice from SSC.

Due to the volume at which they purchase, BBTS sometimes gets their own shipments direct from China, bypassing the warehouse of the company producing the product. This also happens from time to time with Diamond Select Toys product, BBTS will get it early because it goes straight from the dock to their warehouse, and not through DST's own warehouse.

I'm really curious to see what a 1/4 figure is like in hand. I've owned plenty of 1/6 figures but I've never seen a 1/4 figure as of yet. Couldn't of been a better character than Boba to pop my 1/4 cherry with though ��

I'm really curious to see what a 1/4 figure is like in hand. I've owned plenty of 1/6 figures but I've never seen a 1/4 figure as of yet. Couldn't of been a better character than Boba to pop my 1/4 cherry with though ��

^Congrats on getting your 1/4 cherry popped :lol You'll definitely be impressed with the size difference of 1/4. That alone adds A LOT to the figure's overall shelf presence. Just be prepared to run out of space, fast. In general, the detailing on 1/4 is also better than 1/6. But IMO, just because a figure is 1/4 scale doesn't always necessarily make it better than its 1/6 counterpart (ex: HT 1/6 Robocop > EB 1/4 Robocop). With the advances companies have made in figure production, the detailing and realism of 1/6 is pretty close and comparable to 1/4. Both scales are awesome IMO.

Congrats to those that pick this up! From the pics it looks amazing. I'm gonna stick to 1/6 for Boba though. Only a mild Boba fan.

I've stayed out of 1/4 scale for obvious reasons but Hot Toys doing Star Wars at this scale makes me curious. The only thing that could make me go over to the darker side is a Vader 1/4. If I'm going to have a center piece like this, it's going to be ether Vader, Palpatine, or Anakin.

Maybe Kylo :D

Yeah, looks great all you who are lucky to get it early. I just called Sideshow and they split their orders. My last WAS on November 5th, but they moved it out to December 5th this morning. They said they have to split their shipments, but I can't help feeling a little cheated after making flex payments all this time. I even ordered the exclusive version. Pretty frustrated at the moment. Thanks Sideshow :)

Maybe I should just cancel my order and get a reimbursement so I can get the one from BBTS instead.

I was going to cancel my order because I have one from over seas but sideshow said I would loose my deposit...sideshows showed up today.If I return it do I just lose out on shipping? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
My last flex is on the 15th, & I've not gotten any notice... yet. Do they let everyone know at the same time? I got the exclusive on order. Is this something that will show in the payment calendar?

I just checked my account. It still says final payment scheduled for Nov 15. Would they show the changed date there?

Sideshow charged by final payment BUT did not ship it.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

My last flex is on the 15th, & I've not gotten any notice... yet. Do they let everyone know at the same time? I got the exclusive on order. Is this something that will show in the payment calendar?

I just checked my account. It still says final payment scheduled for Nov 15. Would they show the changed date there?

Yeah, the date would show there. Man, their shipping schedule is all kinds of weird this month, but it's been stranger for a few months now. They used to ship same day as processing and now it's a day later. I hope your 15th date stays the same, but if I were you, expect it to change. I got notice just last night/ early this morning that my date would change to December. It's aggravating since they did it last minute and I have been paying on this thing since March. I preordered in January. At this point, I just want my product since they have most of my money AND they have product in stock ready to ship for some folks.

I was going to cancel my order because I have one from over seas but sideshow said I would loose my deposit...sideshows showed up today.If I return it do I just lose out on shipping? Does anyone know?

If you return it to Sideshow they won't refund the NRD so you'll lose that as well as whatever it cost to ship it. Learned that lesson with Mark III.

Back