1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Alright I finally caved and ordered this guy at monkeydepot. Even though I found the movie completely forgettable, the figure just looks too incredibly badass with those robot legs and that lightsaber. And I just love the whole Mythos-style vibe he has.

Yeah, as long as I like the character or think the look cool it doesnt matter if I dont like the movie or not. I dont like Rogue One that much but I have Vader and Krennic. Nor do I like AOTC but here I am with Dooku and Yoda.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

IMG_0026.jpg

Awesome Potato. This pic deserves to be on the next page !

I hope this sticks around for a while. I’d like to pick it up after the holidays.

This one is already shipping from EU retailers. Same thing happened with Wicket and Mando v1. Pretty awesome. We usually have to wait at least three months here.

Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

:blissy: out for delivery :blissy:

Niiice! Post pics when you get it. Hoping I get mine by next Monday. Can?t wait. Now to sell my dx16 or not. Space is limited

I just bought a couple dynamic stands off of eBay to help with space. Maul?s stands are just too darn big!

Niiice! Post pics when you get it. Hoping I get mine by next Monday. Can?t wait. Now to sell my dx16 or not. Space is limited

de24fe8a766495b98b7316a2a4b6fd4d.jpg

Quick picture and review. He?s great, but he?s really hard to pose. The leather pieces on his wrist joints are such a gigantic pain in the butt!

Quick picture and review. He?s great, but he?s really hard to pose. The leather pieces on his wrist joints are such a gigantic pain in the butt!

Terminate those useless pieces immediately, it helps tremendously when posing.

Terminate those useless pieces immediately, it helps tremendously when posing.

For real Chocobi...I have tried to sit him down naturally and it was tough--it's why my guy is standing all the time. Also those leather caps on his wrists are sitting comfortably in the box!

For real Chocobi...I have tried to sit him down naturally and it was tough--it's why my guy is standing all the time. Also those leather caps on his wrists are sitting comfortably in the box!

I did the same for DX17 Maul, I have no idea why Hot Toys put those pleather wraps there, maybe to cover the exposed joint ball perhaps I don't know.

de24fe8a766495b98b7316a2a4b6fd4d.jpg

Looks good!! Definitely get rid of those pieces over the wrist pegs. Did for my dx16. Since the pegs are black you can?t tell. Love the Han & Chewie too!

IMG_7190.jpg

Looks good!! Definitely get rid of those pieces over the wrist pegs. Did for my dx16. Since the pegs are black you can?t tell. Love the Han & Chewie too!

I was thinking of doing this too. Do they pull off ? Or do you need to cut some stitching ?

I was thinking of doing this too. Do they pull off ? Or do you need to cut some stitching ?

If its anything like DX16 they just slip on and off.

first thing I did...I pulled them stupid things off. They are pointless....just like the fat suit....the hell they put a fat suit on him for?

Back