1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

KG hobby sending out invoices for this Maul.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Really nice shots Pizza! The anticipation for this guy is so high. I think mine arrives tomorrow--will futz with this one until I find the perfect pose!!!

Pizza, your shots are exquisite....

This figure looks all-around amazing. I love how the horns have a "clipped" look like they were a lot longer, alluding to his earlier pre- clone wars look. Cool attention to detail. Among others...

Can't wait for this figure!

Pizza, your shots are exquisite....

This figure looks all-around amazing. I love how the horns have a "clipped" look like they were a lot longer, alluding to his earlier pre- clone wars look. Cool attention to detail. Among others...

Can't wait for this figure!

He does that in the morning with his ...... light-shaver.

hqdefault-3.jpg

Is a cracking figure [emoji173]
7b221d7aeafdee6badd6f84cb71a3ec5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Is a cracking figure [emoji173]
7b221d7aeafdee6badd6f84cb71a3ec5.jpg

So COOL--that's like a shot from the other side..."hmm how do I intimidate Qi'ra?...grab lightsaber and ignite...oh crap, she called early!!!!"

Have this one in hand have to say I'm super impressed with everything (superb sculpt, excellent tailoring, mechanic legs are intricate), and the huge plus is the outfit is definitely not pleather dreaded-material.

Have this one in hand have to say I'm super impressed with everything (superb sculpt, excellent tailoring, mechanic legs are intricate), and the huge plus is the outfit is definitely not pleather dreaded-material.

I have just opened mine as well--I fully agree with Chocobi...the outfit is a really soft velvety leather feel..really well done, and of course that head sculpt is pure Solo Ray Park. The eye system lends itself to some really great expressions. Lastly the legs are top notch...there's such intricate wires and big toe vs other toes flexion. Cant wait to futz and get in the best poses and post!

The shipping charge from KGH for regular airmail was a bit more than the quote, an increase of 45HKD to be precise (i.e, 4.37 GBP / 5.80 USD).

It's almost as much as their quote for EMS delivery.

However, they just emailed me the tracking number, and it has an 'EA' prefix. According to a list on the Royal Mail Chat forum, that is EMS.

A-AZ Letter post: recorded delivery, but neither registered nor insured
BA-BZ for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only
CA-CZ Parcel post
DA-DZ for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only
EA-EZ EMS
GA for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only
GD for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only
LA-LZ Letter post: express / Expr?s delivery
NA-NZ for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only
PA-PZ for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only
RA-RZ Letter post: registered, but not insured delivery
UA-UZ Letter post: items other than AA-AZ, EA-EZ, LA-LZ, RA-RZ, VA-VZ, subject to customs control, i.e. bearing a CN 22 or CN 23
VA-VZ Letter post: insured delivery
ZA-ZZ for domestic, bilateral, multilateral use only

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?t=46996

Maybe that means he won't take a month to arrive like the Incinerator Stormtrooper.

I have a feeling that these EA prefix deliveries are made by Parcelforce rather than Royal Mail.

I just got shipping quotes from Toys Wonderland. Shipping is looking quite expensive, not sure if its just due to the DX box size.

KG Hobby charging substantially more than usual at 450HKD. Oversized box size definitely makes a difference.

Was surprised how heavy this parcel was when I received it..maybe why more pricey ?

Quick posing session after opening him up last night--this guy is awesome, with all the wiring within you can do some fun things!

IMG_0008.jpgIMG_0007.jpg

Cool. I might just steal that one !

The shipping charge from KGH for regular airmail was a bit more than the quote, an increase of 45HKD to be precise (i.e, 4.37 GBP / 5.80 USD).

It's almost as much as their quote for EMS delivery.

However, they just emailed me the tracking number, and it has an 'EA' prefix. According to a list on the Royal Mail Chat forum, that is EMS.

https://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/community/viewtopic.php?t=46996

Maybe that means he won't take a month to arrive like the Incinerator Stormtrooper.

I have a feeling that these EA prefix deliveries are made by Parcelforce rather than Royal Mail.

I put a Darth Maul in cart just to see 450 HKD Hong Kong post 470 HKD EMS.

I got an invoice for 990 postage HKD for 3 mauls, I ordered 4.

There is always something with this fu@@ing company!

I also have been given a tracking number for an item supposedly shipped beginning CP with the following message for over a week.

"This number can't be found at this moment. It's not available in the carrier's system yet. Please check back later."

GREAT photos!

Thanks Wor-Gar and Fly and Fight! I couldn't resist taking some quick shots and posting. I just got my Detolfs this week--but have not built them yet, so I was a bit conscious about posting crappy photos on these forums. So many poses to make from this guy, really a great figure to have in the collection if you are a Maul fan

Excellent pics Taters! I'm definitely stealing that pose!

Back