1/6 Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

Anybody shocked they came out with this when his screen time was a hologram in this look :horror

Solo was definitely planned for further movies. The girl who played Enfys Nest mentioned "trilogy" in an interview at Celebration.

So no doubt Disney mentioned to Hot Toys (way back when development started) that they should/could do a Solo Maul, as there will be more.

Unfortunately Disney found out that Star Wars is not necessarily always a slam dunk.

That said, I am still getting this figure, and I expect we will see Solo 2 and Maul+Qira in some form in the future. Most probably on Disney+ where I actually think it would be a better fit for a crime Syndicate / Breaking Bad episodic type show.

Re: Hot Toys 【Solo: A Star Wars Story - 1/6th scale Darth Maul Collectible Figure】

There is definitely in some drawer more story about Crimson Dawn and Solo start making runs for Jabba. Which was the end of the movie.

Unfortunately Disney found out that Star Wars is not necessarily always a slam dunk.

Poor Disney having to put effort into Star Wars to keep fans engaged :lol

Plenty of effort put into this one though imo. Great movie.

I agree. Solo is by far my favourite of the Disney SW movies, just a fun ride start to finish.
Rogue One is alright, the only part I really enjoy is the final act.
And the ST... well lets not get into that.

We need more pics in here. A couple of my favourite blogger pics.

122159850_10157577532862344_8318694581406369039_o.jpg

122036253_10157577532632344_3483125938967099930_o.jpg

121968936_10157577534332344_484900792407126625_o-2.jpg

Those are some great choices, especially the one I left quoted. Since SoloMaul is shipping from SSC mid next week, I’d imagine you’ll start to see California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona & Nevada collectors’ pictures this weekend or this time next week. The rest of the lower 48 should follow first week of November, just in time to see which emperor will bring us peace and security! :lol

I’m undecided if I will use the chair but I will definitely give it a try for a couple poses.

We need more pics in here. A couple of my favourite blogger pics.

View attachment 498342

Those are some great choices, especially the one I left quoted. Since SoloMaul is shipping from SSC mid next week, I’d imagine you’ll start to see California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona & Nevada collectors’ pictures this weekend or this time next week. The rest of the lower 48 should follow first week of November, just in time to see which emperor will bring us peace and security! :lol

I’m undecided if I will use the chair but I will definitely give it a try for a couple poses.

Yes that first one is a good easy one. I just want a pose which will show off the legs to good effect. Hence the sitting option is also a good one. Or as in the movie with the right hand outstretched with the lightsaber.

Yes that first one is a good easy one. I just want a pose which will show off the legs to good effect. Hence the sitting option is also a good one. Or as in the movie with the right hand outstretched with the lightsaber.

Well if that?s the case, I?m liking this one:

Attachments

• 1D72FCA4-313D-46A5-8B1B-862FE99F1DDF.jpeg
    1D72FCA4-313D-46A5-8B1B-862FE99F1DDF.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 243

Shouldnt this guy be taller than TPM Maul? Same with Clone Wars.

Mine came in today, it's really impressive. The sculpt is fantastic.

IMG_7886.jpg

Mine came in today, it's really impressive. The sculpt is fantastic.

View attachment 498388

HS is freaking amazing and drastically improved in comparison with DX16/17 IMO, cannot wait to display this version of Maul next to his TPM counterpart.

Order status is now at "Payment Processing" from SS, so I guess this really is happening! Who would've guessed it would come so fast :eek:

Order status is now at "Payment Processing" from SS, so I guess this really is happening! Who would've guessed it would come so fast :eek:

I got an email from UPS saying SSC shipped a package. Tracking number was provided and details showed it to be from their regular POA with a 3.7lbs weight. Scheduled delivery says Friday so here’s hoping! Payment says still processing and no email was received directly from SSC, but this has happened sometimes in the past. They might be working late to get the packages out.

HS from these last shots are incredible. This may be one of the times that a slightly open mouth (showing rotten teeth) is a great thing! I am sure head-swapping will happen with my DX16 quite a bit- especially when Qui-Gon arrives!

I think I'm gonna buy this just for the Mech legs alone! They look amazing!
I am not a fan of the cloak...too much work to upkeep even if it looks cool. Worried about degeneration!
But right now this looks much better than the clone wars one

I think I'm gonna buy this just for the Mech legs alone! They look amazing!
I am not a fan of the cloak...too much work to upkeep even if it looks cool. Worried about degeneration!
But right now this looks much better than the clone wars one

It's not pleather apparently.

This charged today but I don't think it shipped out yet, no tracking number. Anybody get a shipped notice?

This charged today but I don't think it shipped out yet, no tracking number. Anybody get a shipped notice?

There is a delay sometimes from when it's picked up to when UPS scans it into their system.

Back