Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of building the stairwell too, but to really pose ED realistically, I would need to do some modifications on his feet. The side toes don't flex downward enough, and in the dark joint of the center toe (when it's flexed down) there's a lot of missing wires and detail I would want to add.
vlcsnap-2014-04-30-00h20m28s25.jpg
vlcsnap-2014-05-04-05h38m13s125.jpg

I just saw one of these today I see the cockpit is Rubber again, Do you guys think it will last this time?

What the. Not only are the arms upside down as is frustratingly common but the left arm has become the right arm, the right the left.....

So I am overseas and the internet stinks. It took me an hour to load Da Bomb Shows video because I have the original and original battle damaged ED-209. They are such great pieces and I was wondering how much of a difference can Hot toys really make. Well I will say I hate you Hot Toys and Da Bomb Show….I hate you too! So I just used all my sideshow points for this sucker. I guess I will have an army of ED-209. I thought that i would have curbed my appetite for all things RoboCop with the purchase of 2 NECA ED-209s. The size comparison alone sold me on this piece. How can you pass up this one…. the toe articulation and all of the other amenities that they have added. MY GOD! Well enough of my rant, I will now email my wife and try to explain were 250 dollars just went and why I needed another toy that I already have 2 of.

Back