Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder how many people panicked and ordered with their smartphones thinking that their opportunity to do so was about to run out. :lol

A good few I'd say :wink1: But then, having said that, they are not going to need to be in much of a hurry to cancel...this is HT after all. Still I am glad that I (and in truth, probably several others) pointed it out to SSC. It's not the sort of thing they'd want on any items, least of all a high priced item.

Yeah this and the 1/4 endo are crazy priced but i had to have a definitive endo and being a huge ed209 fan i had to have this too.
Honestly i am almost a bigger ed209 fan than robocop :blissysmi

Excellent thanks. These were some of HT best proto-shots they've ever done IMO, its nice to be able to go back to them every now and then.

How tall/wide is the figure? Can it fit in a detolf shelf? Next to Robocop, he doesn't seem THAT big, at least not as big as Hulk... wondering if both figures can fit together in one...

How tall/wide is the figure? Can it fit in a detolf shelf? Next to Robocop, he doesn't seem THAT big, at least not as big as Hulk... wondering if both figures can fit together in one...

Well, the OLD EDdy didn't fit into a cubicle of a Detolf.
So I just had it standing on top of my Detolf...

Some one in my area traded the old ed209 as part trade for the 89 batmobile, it had a perfect dome. The proprietor stated that he had never displayed it, this displayed in store was the first light it had seen --$395. I thought about it for a second, realized WTF I have the new one on po for the same price:lol

Some one in my area traded the old ed209 as part trade for the 89 batmobile, it had a perfect dome. The proprietor stated that he had never displayed it, this displayed in store was the first light it had seen --$395. I thought about it for a second, realized WTF I have the new one on po for the same price:lol

The old one is NOTHING compared to the prototype pics of the coming one.
So good choice NOT to pull the trigger on the old one. ;)

The figure is supposed to be 14" tall (just fits), the gun span looked like it was about a foot (should just fit) at SDCC. The real question is, how deep or how long is it from the tip of one of the cannons to the rear corner of the top of the leg on the same side? It that's over 13.25" it WILL NOT fit in a Detolf.

Last edited:
The figure is supposed to be 14" tall (just fits), the gun span looked like it was about a foot (should just fit) at SDCC. The real question is, how deep or how long is it from the tip of one of the cannons to the rear corner of the top of the leg on the same side? It that's over 13.25" it WILL NOT fit in a Detolf.

IT

DOES

NOT!!!

IT

DOES

NOT!!!

So viel Wut.

I thought you said you had the old one. I'm aware that one doesn't fit. I wasn't aware you had the new figure, too, and months before anybody else, no less. Or do you have the prototype with you? Is that how you know the dimensions are the same as the old one and that it doesn't fit into a Detolf?

So viel Wut.

I thought you said you had the old one. I'm aware that one doesn't fit. I wasn't aware you had the new figure, too, and months before anybody else, no less. Or do you have the prototype with you? Is that how you know the dimensions are the same as the old one and that it doesn't fit into a Detolf?

Ah was, keene Wut! ;)

No, I don't have the prototype but it is supposed to be around 14" tall and that was the size of the old figure.

Peace? ^^

So viel Wut.

So viel Sarkasmus. Völlig unnötig.

Back