Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the window display vid, I thought ED-209 ought to be bigger and taller than that? In that vid it looks like it's just about a head taller than Robo.

That's how tall ED should be.

ed209-22.jpg

ed209-16.JPG

It's only a matter of time before all vendors start asking for an NRD. When it does then it will be pointless to pre-order anything since your're basically being held hostage for a year or more before the item arrives and they have no business taking money upfront without the option to cancel if you are not satisfied with the final product before it ships. This hobby is going to sink itself fast.

Don't blame the vendors, blame the "collectors" who basically treated it as an reservation service, and constantly cancelled figure after figure because they'd changed their minds, and who leave the vendors holding extra stock because some clown can't make up their mind.

Don't blame the vendors, blame the "collectors" who basically treated it as an reservation service, and constantly cancelled figure after figure because they'd changed their minds, and who leave the vendors holding extra stock because some clown can't make up their mind.

Correct i'm not proud to say that i cancelled my orders many times i can imagine how frustrated that must be for the seller.

Yeah thats a fair point. I'm a guilty party.

There is a small difference between the two, the most visible one being the size of the dome, also seen in the movie I posted above.

It looks they used the studio scale version. Which is ok. Man I'm really thinking of getting it but where in the world I can display it? :monkey2

Are you able to pose the toes? And is the dome rubber?

That's all I wanna know at this point.

Back