Hot Toys – MMS204 - The 1/6th scale ED-209 Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I know is I curse the ability of this figure to rotate its arms like that. It seems to have invited inaccurate silly looking posing and nothing more.

smiling-dog-big.jpg

All I know is I curse the ability of this figure to rotate its arms like that. It seems to have invited inaccurate silly looking posing and nothing more.
rotated arms are so yesterday.
i await with awe for a first photo with "SWITCHED SIDES" arms!
possibility to fit an arm to a wrong shoulder clearly invites that decision )

I think we've had that already. It would be quite a few pages back by now though.

Still don't have this by the way. Sometime next month maybe.

Can't wait to finally get mine next week.

This feeling right now is THE best part of collecting figures.

After opening the box this great feeling is just gone...

Can't wait to finally get mine next week.

This feeling right now is THE best part of collecting figures.

After opening the box this great feeling is just gone...

i picked up mine yesterday and when i arrived back home, it was too late so i slept. and today, its still sealed in box and i didnt open it yet coz i am so burned out with work today .jahahahahhahahaha am i weird. suddenly i am not that excited as before

^^^ I'm like that after taking un-boxing photos, LOL. My figure will just sit untouched for a few days before I finally get to play around with them, that is if I'm not already on a flight to the next film project.

^^^ I'm like that after taking un-boxing photos, LOL. My figure will just sit untouched for a few days before I finally get to play around with them, that is if I'm not already on a flight to the next film project.

what kind of film work are you involved in?

I do stunt work mostly, with some behind-the-scenes work as well and I'm trying to get back into writing & animation for when I retire from the physical work. I've worked on most recently Captain Amerca: Winter Soldier & The Dark Knight Rises and some small work on Amazing SpiderMan 2 with respect to superhero films, and I'm about to work on BvS soon when they start filming the action scenes. Other than that, it's smaller projects & TV shows like Homefront, Other Woman, tv shows like The Blacklist, Law & Order, Suits, Girls, Banshee, etc.

Back