Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How is the OSK head/costume set compared to the original? Good enough? Thinking of bashing one together.

the head i believe is close to the same. the outfit imo from seeing pictures does not look on the same level. even if i didnt own 2 banes i still wouldnt use it.

the head i believe is close to the same. the outfit imo from seeing pictures does not look on the same level. even if i didnt own 2 banes i still wouldnt use it.

Got it. I heard the same reviews with regards to the outfit. Its the same quality as the CGL Toys knockoff Joker 2.0 outfit.

Thanks again!

Carve Art also made the Blade set that so many buyers on Kit's Facebook pages seem to have fallen in love with.

The Ghost Rider set is also theirs.

I see. I'm still on the fence and might take the plunge. I wanted a Bane but I didn't want to pay eBay prices.

idk i was more kidding then anything lol. shoot me an offer, worst i can say is no.
I actually live in Singapore and not in the US so I am not sure how much would be the shipping cost. If you could advise me, that would be great. I am really serious in getting the pair of gauntlets as no one here wants to sell individual parts.😅

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

Cool to see some interest in this great figure....looked damned good right out of the box...still a fantastic presence on display...

V

Bored.

8b143fdb6fd38ba7b6ea8b76408012d2_zpsiu2iglez.jpg

bb38b9bad24dbc2562fb575c51690168_zpspgchvlbs.jpg

f88d3a386c367f0893b4ac29394542a6_zpslwftq3gs.jpg

0af62e16213f7492107bbf47c40a956c_zpshyaphmh8.jpg

21a1d2e794cc83636e04a248e22e9a79_zpsxhjauvuz.jpg

Not everyone bought it during release and not everyone can afford aftermarket prices, let alone sane enough to buy something overpriced...

Pah ignorance...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Umm. Hard cheese. We can't all get everything we want all the time.

Supporting recasters is plain wrong. So agreed, ignorance is spot on.

I'm pretty sure he was licensed too. :lol

They didn't have likeness rights until MMS 20-something, but they certainly had the rights to put "Terminator T-800" on the box.

Their only unlicensed figures are Neo, Ethan Hunt and good ol' George.

I wouldn't mind getting a seamless body for Bane and getting the knock off set for a sewer look. Any ideas what body works best that's seamless?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

off topic slightly ,
but if the second one you listeds knob is removable or optional ,paint or dye the body red and theres your tv flash wesley shipp version almost there :lol

Back