Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will post in WTB area, but if anyone reading here is parting up a Bane for whatever reason, I need just the body....please....PM me?

This must have been asked a million times already but where do you guys get the Harvey Dent picture and how do you get Bane to hold it?

I found mine using Google. It's not the exact picture, but it's very similar. But best of all, it's FREE. :p

I want as many fans of this figure to see it.

When I post it, this thread jumps to the top, so I figure more people will see it.

Probably enough for you to consider getting a complete set.

What's the best price on a complete one nowadays? Cheapest on eBay is $320. I already have one Bane and a muscular TTM20 body. Wanna get a second one to fight pose with Bats if the price isn't too high, hence only some of the parts.

Cool.

Question: Around how much would a Bane head, vest, pants, and boots cost nowadays?

I've purchased Bane parts last month.

Head on ebay was 98$ shipping included.

His Armor vest, Coat and boots cost me around 120$ total from a member here.

Pants on ebay were 32$ shipping included.

Ouch. I guess that's not bad compared to how much the entire set is nowadays. I was hoping to get the pieces I was looking for for around $200 or less. I might just settle on what I have I guess, but who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery one day... hahaha

Bane parts aren't cheap. I'm still looking for a decent price head sculpt to build my third set. I'm getting the ttm 20 body and mr Ecko boots and pants. I got the vest for $20 when he was shipping out earlier this year

Shame it's so much. It is safe to say they won't be revisiting him in the future? I hate it when you buy the parts to custom bash a 2nd or 3rd figure and then suddenly a new one is announced... :gah:

Shame it's so much. It is safe to say they won't be revisiting him in the future? I hate it when you buy the parts to custom bash a 2nd or 3rd figure and then suddenly a new one is announced... :gah:

goodpost: So true .... happened to me the same when I bought MMS 68 when suddenly another 3 Jokers where released. Not to mention that something might show up in regards the nursing costume:

Ouch. I guess that's not bad compared to how much the entire set is nowadays. I was hoping to get the pieces I was looking for for around $200 or less. I might just settle on what I have I guess, but who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery one day... hahaha

Yeah the entire thing by pieces cost almost as much for a mint one. The cheapest for a mint on is via Mandarake 320$ Shipped.

Took some more pics

e6e9e890724511e3a9a4123ce35ac48b_8.jpg

8f1b343e724511e3932512151bb97387_8.jpg

Back