Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha that's kinda funny I legit just put my Bane's sweater on yesterday, too.

Nice coincidence :hi5:

This looks amazing. Really love your pictures. This one in particular makes me sad I had to cancel him.

Thanks! I do appreciate.

Great pic! I received a second set of Bane's Vest and coat. I was so scared of breaking the straps when I put them on X_X

Thank you! I've been removing and putting back this vest quite a bunch of times and it's still mint. You don't have to worry. Only the small plastic buckles at the back of the big belt might require some attention. You don't want to pull too hard on the straps.

Very nice pic!

Thanks mate!

Bane is my favorite movie character of all-time but I didn't buy this one because I couldn't get pass the bridge of the nose issue, and also the lack of key in-movie poseability. I really hope they make another one- otherwise I will settle on this one.

Both very easily fixable points.

I wanna get another bane to have him posed with the tee and no jacket. I saw a pic of a airplane pose with no vest just the tee, bane on his knees and handcuffed. It looked so awesome.

I changed my Bane setup again. He's not displayed too often with his tee/sweater thing. I think it looks great. Hides the articulation, gives him bulk:

Not really movie accurate but anyway, I like it.

wow i think i need a bane to put in this pose now

Just finished to build up my Detolfs in my new collection room. Yesterday I started to pack out my collection and introduce all the figures to their new home. When I opened Bane I was kind of disappointed. I really liked the figure when it came out but somehow I am not feeling it anymore. DKR was so weak in my eyes that I totally lost interest in Bane.

Just finished to build up my Detolfs in my new collection room. Yesterday I started to pack out my collection and introduce all the figures to their new home. When I opened Bane I was kind of disappointed. I really liked the figure when it came out but somehow I am not feeling it anymore. DKR was so weak in my eyes that I totally lost interest in Bane.

I lost interest in the figure about a month after having it. Felt too much like an action man / quite toy-like. I sold it in parts and got my money back.

I lost interest in the figure about a month after having it. Felt too much like an action man / quite toy-like. I sold it in parts and got my money back.

A little harsh no? Dude there all TOYS! And they all have the same bodies basically made from the same material. Mainly plastic Lol. What exactly were you looking for? :slap

Well I'm very happy to report that I didn't get scammed, the Bane is in hand and all is good :)
The vest is falling apart and missing many straps, but I'm going to see what I can do. I'm not going to complain much because a) I assumed I was getting scammed b) I only paid $200 US (around $215 CAD) for this figure shipped.

I'll post pics a bit later!

I have a few of these Bane figures for sale I recently aquired, my post is in the for sale area if anyone is interested. Sorry for the shameless plug.

This vest was completely destroyed. I had to use pics from here as reference on how to put it all back together while noticing that many straps were broken and a couple missing. I managed to make it look decent enough to pose. (Notice I had to split one of the red tie strings to make two pieces lol)

uju2y6y5.jpg

Back