Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't seam to find it in here (I'm positive it's been posted before just can't find it) but anyone have links to where I can print 1/6 scale Harvey dent photo bane uses or Gordon's speech

Can't seam to find it in here (I'm positive it's been posted before just can't find it) but anyone have links to where I can print 1/6 scale Harvey dent photo bane uses or Gordon's speech

This one is almost correct, and it's free. The actual one is floating on this thread and on google. Hope this helps.

harvey-dent-tribute.jpg

Just finished posing and casing my Bane! I think it looks pretty cool myself. Sorry for crappy iPhone pics!
tyry3ata.jpg
a7yne5um.jpg

Looks cool but do yourself a favor and replace the stand with the Batman DX one. Will look even better.

Those prices are pretty good. He’s my favorite figure, but you should pay no more than 250 for him unless you’re a huge Bane fan like myself.

thanks maybe my price point would be $220. He looks good next to my dx12, I thought I could fit dx12,11 and bane on my shelf on detolf, guess not.

Decided to repose my Bane, any tips to make it better futzingwise or posingwise? :) This is the overal look I want to go for, now I just want to make it more realistic.

vhe8.JPG

Decided to repose my Bane, any tips to make it better futzingwise or posingwise? :) This is the overal look I want to go for, now I just want to make it more realistic.

vhe8.JPG

To be, Or not to be, That is the question

I had no plans on getting a Bane, but recently changed my mind. Picked up a head from Ebay for $75, which looks to be a pretty good price these days.

Not going for a movie accurate Bane, but going to just make my own. I did also pick up the vest for $40 shipped. The rest I'll just bash.

I also have the Comic Bane custom that I already made. :)

Finally got free Bane from his tomb after having him for months! All the early talk of the vest being a pain to take on and off and the gauntlet being a b_tch to get in the coat, and arm mods and this & that.... I was like, "I don't have time for you bro", and away he went.

Good video Maglor! All the tutorials are great but that vid helps to see that it's really not that hard. I'm looking to do the swap with the TTM20

I'm undecided if custom pants and boots are necessary but that Trailmaster jacket is pretty dope; may have to go that route

Time to give this dude the attention that he deserves....

havent done the custom boot mod yet--though i have the boots to do it with--but i would say the pants mod is kind of necessary, mike. the HT pants are a bit lame all around IMO: from fit to color to... well, really just about everything except that they have two pant legs. which i dont want to under appreciate the work it took for HT to give Bane two pant legs and not one.

im kidding around mostly: its a great fig out of the box. the pants, boots and nose area of the mask are the only areas that do well with improving upon.

Back