Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got this guy yesterday, Love Him! One of my favorites now. He just looks so real no matter how you pose him. Mad I lost a button from the back of his vest already...
Bane1_zps449d91fd.jpg

bane2_zpsf006e290.jpg

Bane3_zpsc52741b0.jpg

Hi guys
I've browsed this forum and I've read couple earlier posts about rumours that hot toys might be looking at doing another version of this character - is it true? I never picked this one up for couple reasons - like most people I wasnt impressed you couldn't get the iconic boss pose and the body isn't bulky enough. Does anyone have any info if this is true?

Last edited:
Hi guys
I've browsed this forum and I've read couple earlier posts about rumours that hot toys might be looking at doing another version of this character - is it true? I never picked this one up for couple reasons - like most people I wasnt impressed you couldn't get the iconic boss pose and the body isn't bulky enough. Does anyone have any info if this is true?

There is no indication that this will ever happen.

Hi guys

I'm pretty impressed with him. He can't do the "BOSS" pose, but he can do plenty of other ones. You can also mod him to do it if you wanted.

He is bulky enough, can't do the boss pose unless you do the mod. But this figure is so worth getting.

I saw one a while back, it was similar to HT Superman's stretchy suit material, almost like an underarmour, that also made a nice fit for prequel Bane.

No, it was not as thick. It was similar in fabric and thickness of the HT Superman suit and stretchy as well so it tightly clings to the body. I thought it looked pretty good and more movie-accurate.

No, it was not as thick. It was similar in fabric and thickness of the HT Superman suit and stretchy as well so it tightly clings to the body. I thought it looked pretty good and more movie-accurate.

Do you have a link to that please?

I forgot if I saw it on eBay or at a site a while ago, might even have been this site, maybe about a month ago, I'll try to see if I come across it again. I think someone kitbashed one of their Bane's using it as well. They had a few different uniforms kitbashed, one of which was plane-hijack Bane.

I forgot if I saw it on eBay or at a site a while ago, might even have been this site, maybe about a month ago, I'll try to see if I come across it again. I think someone kitbashed one of their Bane's using it as well. They had a few different uniforms kitbashed, one of which was plane-hijack Bane.

No problem buddy. Just post away if you see it again. :hi5:

What's the cheapest and easiest way to do the BOSS pose arm swap? I am going to try and do this. It's a must for me. I can't stand not being able to do the pose.

I am also interested in the plane jacking outfit and the Stock Exchange trail master jacket. They look amazing with the boss pose.

What's the cheapest and easiest way to do the BOSS pose arm swap? I am going to try and do this. It's a must for me. I can't stand not being able to do the pose.

I am also interested in the plane jacking outfit and the Stock Exchange trail master jacket. They look amazing with the boss pose.

That's why i'm waiting for the 1:4 scale ! Sure they will put more on it :)

I love the figure as is besides the arms. I just think that would have made it perfect for me.

There is nothing I would want more than a QS Bane, but unless HT announces within the near future, I think they'll be moving on to Battfleck (ugh.)

Back