Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How I have mine displayed.

5jyh.jpg

Here are some pics of my Hot toys Bane. Gotta thank Mike Ecko for hooking me up with the boots and pants. Couldn't be more happier. Now I'm just waiting for my custom trial master jacket from Hydeous and I'm truly set.

is it just me that thinks he looks like MC Hammer here? i much prefer his stock pant. :(

is it just me that thinks he looks like MC Hammer here? i much prefer his stock pant. :(

I agree. The stock pants are tight, but I think I prefer the skinny jeans over the hammer pants. It may also just be the way the pants are futzed.

Side note...how hard is it to get the vest off and on? I'd like to throw on his sweater but don't want to pull my hair out....

i myself took off the vest completely & put on his brown shirt... he looks more menacing to me that way...

Here are some pics of my Hot toys Bane. Gotta thank Mike Ecko for hooking me up with the boots and pants. Couldn't be more happier. Now I'm just waiting for my custom trial master jacket from Hydeous and I'm truly set.

Hmmmm , i don't remember selling pants and boots to you :dunno Did you change your board name? :dunno

Looks awesome , you just need to futz the pants a bit more , tuck them in the boots a bit :hi5:

The loops on my vest were kinda jacked up so ill never be taking it off again. It takes me like an hour and I have to use a needle

I agree. The stock pants are tight, but I think I prefer the skinny jeans over the hammer pants. It may also just be the way the pants are futzed.

Side note...how hard is it to get the vest off and on? I'd like to throw on his sweater but don't want to pull my hair out....

I didn't find it too bad. From what I remember you need to unfasten 2 sets of buttons on his back, and untie the laces and the 3 straps on one side. Either the left or right side. Then just slip the vest off over his head. Using fine tweezers helped immensely for me.

Is there a way to get him to hold the broken mask securely? Or do you just have to find a good pose to balance it?

Is there a way to get him to hold the broken mask securely? Or do you just have to find a good pose to balance it?

It's not easy, no. In the movie he pinches it with his right hand, but the figure doesn't come with a pinchy hand.

I eventually got it to rest in the "open" left hand. It's not all that secure (not like gripping a gun), but it's not precariously balanced either. I've got the thumb going over the top of the ear and the fingers cupping the mask from underneath.

It's not easy, no. In the movie he pinches it with his right hand, but the figure doesn't come with a pinchy hand.

I eventually got it to rest in the "open" left hand. It's not all that secure (not like gripping a gun), but it's not precariously balanced either. I've got the thumb going over the top of the ear and the fingers cupping the mask from underneath.

Do you have a quick pic for reference?

I'm more a fan of the Final Battle look. I'm also not a fan of the tight stock pants. Although, they look all right when properly futzed.

Some pics thanks to Ecko!!!!!! I also swapped the arms so that he can do his BOSS pose. The body still has the scar/stitches on the back

BmB1.jpg
BmB7.jpg
BmB3.jpg
BmB6.jpg

Last edited:
I'm more a fan of the Final Battle look. I'm also not a fan of the tight stock pants. Although, they look all right when properly futzed.

Some pics thanks to Ecko!!!!!! I also swapped the arms so that he can do his BOSS pose and. The body still has the scar/stitches on the back

BmB1.jpg
BmB7.jpg
BmB3.jpg
BmB6.jpg

How did you swap the arms, mate?

Back