Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I'm planning to get one this weekend. Can anyone tell me what are the common problems/things to watch out for on this fig?

Thanks.

I'm planning to get one this weekend. Can anyone tell me what are the common problems/things to watch out for on this fig?

Thanks.

Skinny jean-like cargo pants.

That's about all I got.:dunno

Thanks.

Bane is a great figure straight from the box, with little to worry about.
Some people had some white dust on top of the head next to the mask which can be wiped off. The other things most boardies mention is difficulty getting the coat over the arm with the gauntlet on and having a hard time doing up the vest once it's been removed.

This thread is a good resource to reference: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124963

Enjoy! :rock

Skinny jean-like cargo pants.

That's about all I got.:dunno

I believe every single fig has that problem. :lol What I meant was defects like the ankle breaking on the TF Ex Batman.

Bane is a great figure straight from the box, with little to worry about.
Some people had some white dust on top of the head next to the mask which can be wiped off. The other things most boardies mention is difficulty getting the coat over the arm with the gauntlet on and having a hard time doing up the vest once it's been removed.

This thread is a good resource to reference: https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124963

Enjoy! :rock

Got it. Thanks Pennyworth. :rock

Got mine last week...

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

This finally got to me :) just wow, an awesome figure. The body size is fine with me, nice touch on the scars down the spine. Still stoked I scored it for $180 shipped and brand spankin new. There's even the original receipt that it was purchased from alter ego collectibles $199.99 plus $19 tax on 3/12/2013. If you are a member here that sold this to me on eBay a big thank you! And a big fat positive feedback will be left. He even double boxed the Hot Toys brown shipper. There's still deals that could be found on eBay, not always bad.
null_zps8c8d8de4.jpg

This finally got to me :) just wow, an awesome figure. The body size is fine with me, nice touch on the scars down the spine. Still stoked I scored it for $180 shipped and brand spankin new. There's even the original receipt that it was purchased from alter ego collectibles $199.99 plus $19 tax on 3/12/2013. If you are a member here that sold this to me on eBay a big thank you! And a big fat positive feedback will be left. He even double boxed the Hot Toys brown shipper. There's still deals that could be found on eBay, not always bad.
null_zps8c8d8de4.jpg

Congrats.
Truly a great figure.

Hah, that in box pic looks just like mine before I sent him off to a new home. But thankfully I still have my kitbashed Bane.

I would like original if possible. I want to be able to modify him later if I feel necessary. Thank you though. It would be my first and I'd like all original first before I learn the ropes lol

I just got one from a member on this site, and he is one amazing figure. Did they fix the body? cause he looks bigger than in the prototype pictures?

I think they did, cause the upper body/arms definitely look a lot bigger in person than it did the prototype images.

Back