Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Woh those are some beautiful shots man, bravo:clap

I still say this figure is a real contender for FOTY, it may not bring alot of stuff but the figure is a masterpiece for sure:)

I am sorry I am a dumb *** and all but can someone explain to me the wrist braces that he comes with. The one he comes wearing doesn't even have a thumb hole cut in it.

Well, Monkey Depot finally came through and shipped out my Trialmaster today. Apparently I ordered their last one. Good timing!

Great shots, vodoun.

A quick one....
IMG_1806_PE.jpg

hey you uk peolple expecting your bane from model zone any time soon i just got off the phone to them and they tell me their due date is now 1st may think ill get mine from e bay! and cancel modelzone!

:monkey2 that is all.......

I got my Bane today and I couldn't be happier! More importantly, awesome pics vodoun!

Anyone think the shirt will stain the body? I'm a bit hesitant because of that.

Anyone got some close-ups of the headsculpt? Ended up buying loose pieces because I thought he was sold out everywhere (silly me) and I'm always paranoid when it comes down to potentially have gotten recasts. Also was there anything fancy in the box like the blueprints that came with DX12? Many thanks!

Anyone got some close-ups of the headsculpt? Ended up buying loose pieces because I thought he was sold out everywhere (silly me) and I'm always paranoid when it comes down to potentially have gotten recasts. Also was there anything fancy in the box like the blueprints that came with DX12? Many thanks!

No, the DX12 got that sucky blueprint because it's a DX

I am sorry I am a dumb *** and all but can someone explain to me the wrist braces that he comes with. The one he comes wearing doesn't even have a thumb hole cut in it.

The one without the thumb hole is for his closed fist, whereas the regular one with the hole is for the other open hands. Hot Toys included it as an extra, basically as a way to fake the look of Bane wearing his wrist brace due to simply having a closed fist for his right hand.

My supplier has had him knocked back, it'll be interesting if he comes in when originally projected, especially considering the Joker 2.0 has been thrown back so far.

Just got this from Modelzone

I'd be interested in seeing whether they actually do get these in when they say they are. It still seems unlikely as why modelzone would be getting them before any other uk retailer.

If they do though and theres stock i'll cancel my po with fp and snap one up!

Being a moderate batman fan, is this figure worth using the $25 discount code on?

Back