Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Odd then, they've always delivered my stuff. But I've only shopped with dot com. And define horror story....

I can't imagine they mess up on all orders but on my particular oder they did well it was my girlfriend's order for me.

Spoke to modelzone on Facebook and they said 2nd of April, so it looks like they are certain about that date.

They are a chain of stores and from what I understand they are deadly serious about being proper Hot Toys seller.
So don't be surprised if they do.

I personally have heard many a horror story about FP and Hot Toys.

FP are also stupidly expensive compared to the others they don't even list Bane for pre-order any more and haven't done in months, I cancelled my DX12 Batman with them also cancelled my Bane and DX 2.0 Joker, got Bane and Joker 2.0 coming from Modelzone!

I always feel his vest looks different here; like a scene shot early on in production before the costumes were finalised - bit like Legolas in the Mirror of Glaladriel scene. His arms also look a lot smaller. What do people think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

It's because he's wet, just like his boots colors look different from scene to scene

I always feel his vest looks different here; like a scene shot early on in production before the costumes were finalised - bit like Legolas in the Mirror of Glaladriel scene. His arms also look a lot smaller. What do people think?

Could be. I'm sure that was pretty early in the shoot because the first teaser came out pretty quickly and had a shot from this scene. But I think Ecko's right, the water makes it look altered.

I can't see Nolan ever shooting a film before costumes are "finalized." I'm pretty sure Bane's vest is exactly the same in the shot as in the other scenes in the film.

Looking this badass, he gets his own shelf. Should get some love for figure of the year. Loving Bane. Hating the vest. :rotfl

4_zps828e98e9.jpg

6_zps975371ba.jpg

2_zps71e24ccc.jpg

5_zpsfb384c70.jpg

Love the pants.

Looking this badass, he gets his own shelf. Should get some love for figure of the year. Loving Bane. Hating the vest. :rotfl

4_zps828e98e9.jpg

Well I agree it is a great figure
I can't see how it could possibly be figure of the year as to make it this good you've put on custom pants and boots

But it does look good!:)

His arms are a lot smaller. It makes the arm mods super inaccurate, even more than the stock arms but I guess if you do the boss pose it doesn't matter

Quick wee video I made:

P3240840_zps69ff3d5e.jpg

P3240836_zps704be1ab.jpg

P3230832_zps844ce099.jpg

P3230831_zpsba1861e9.jpg

Bri:hi5:

Harry's arms don't look small, they are small compared to the rest of his body.

Back