Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Anyone here that switched to custom pants for Bane feel like selling the stock HT pair? :)

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please tell me how the hell do I use Live Chat on Sideshow? It is driving me nuts!

For starters, I can't even find it on the website, I had to search for it on Google. Now that I've found it, I can't seem to connect! just times out.

I think they're closed

Also got mine today from SSC. Absolutely an amazing figure. One of my all time favorites HTs has created. Awesome work HTs. Truly one of your masterpieces!!! :)

Got mine earlier in the week. Very nice figure, but definitely feels light in the accessory category. Quick question - is the bat mask supposed to be "spotted"?

Got mine earlier in the week. Very nice figure, but definitely feels light in the accessory category. Quick question - is the bat mask supposed to be "spotted"?

Yea, it's supposed to be drops of water from the fight in the sewer.

original.gif

Does anyone have any tips on putting the gauntlet on with the jacket. I'm having a real tough time.

Does anyone have any tips on putting the gauntlet on with the jacket. I'm having a real tough time.

I put the gauntlet on before the coat. I put it on and then just forced his hand through the sleeve. It's a pain but be patient and it'll work. When you get to the wrist of the jacket his hand will get stuck at the cuff so use tweezers and pull the cuff back over his hand.

I put the gauntlet on before the coat. I put it on and then just forced his hand through the sleeve. It's a pain but be patient and it'll work. When you get to the wrist of the jacket his hand will get stuck at the cuff so use tweezers and pull the cuff back over his hand.

Yeah that was my next plan. Thanks for the tips :hi5:

Nice pose LamboOooooOOooooOody. :rock:rock:rock

Congrats on getting the bracer on :lol

Very impressed with the figure overall!

Just few photos I snapped.
20130321_155626_zps94af1930.jpg

I had a loose headset from Suckerpunch Amber figure, so I tried to replicate the football field scene.
I could have posed him better, but I was really tired and lazy...
20130322_205612-1_zpsc398ea20.jpg

I think I'm going to have to pull the trigger and buy.
Nice pics

Back