Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

That's really irritating. If it's not in stock or sold out then they need to update the product page. Sideshow is getting sloppy.

Yeah I think it's really crappy to do that. Especially after knowing how hype people are to get it.

Yeah I cancelled my order at SS, and just got one from ebay this week instead. The figure already arrived today.:)

Check out my "sewer/shirtless" Bane

2myw7ic.jpg

didn't he have the back brace as well?

Im still back and fourth if I wanna get this. Maybe if I can find it for a decent price at a local dealer I'll pick it up.

I did a mod on his neck, pretty easy one by stuffing one of my shirt into his rubber upper chest. It's where the arm attach to the shoulder. I jut basically stuff it from one of the opening of the rubber chest. Make his neck look bigger. I was just bore, I still think he looks fine stock. Sorry or poor iPhone cam.

image_zps12861469.jpg

image_zps67a20cbf.jpg

image_zpsfc954f80.jpg

image_zps8fd51e5a.jpg
:goodpost:

Thats really cool, I'd love to see some comparison shots if anybody has any?

Which Trialmaster jacket are people using? Is it the I Am Legend one?

I hope we can have everything bane within the thread unless we can get an official customizing thread as great of a job that Maglor did with the dx12 one. I think people will miss out on a lot of cool tips etc. if we can't post customization in here.

I'm down to help out in a specific thread if one is made.

I hope we can have everything bane within the thread unless we can get an official customizing thread as great of a job that Maglor did with the dx12 one. I think people will miss out on a lot of cool tips etc. if we can't post customization in here.

I'm down to help out in a specific thread if one is made.

Ok Guys i made a Bane custom /mod thread :yess::wave

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=124963

I did a mod on his neck, pretty easy one by stuffing one of my shirt into his rubber upper chest. It's where the arm attach to the shoulder. I jut basically stuff it from one of the opening of the rubber chest. Make his neck look bigger. I was just bore, I still think he looks fine stock. Sorry or poor iPhone cam.

image_zpsfc954f80.jpg

image_zps8fd51e5a.jpg

That looks incredible! Could you explain further how you did it?

It is for Bane :slap:slap what do you think the boots are for???

I'll just make a Custom Bane thread then , sorry Hydeous

I know. But we dont want other customizers to start posting and accepting sales on the official thread. Theres already 2 sections made already - the DC customs and the general customs section where you can make a tread for your commission work. Since there are others who complain that the customs stuffs are irrelevent to the one that they are getting/official stuffs. Linking occasionally is fine though :wave

Back