Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I just found out that Lee So Young also sculpted Blade way back, and Blade is one of those earlier HT figures that has always impressed me, likeness-wise. Her portrait of Hiddleston as Loki is also top-notch, and of course she did a stellar job capturing the expressive eyes of Bane for this figure. So Young makes Yulli overrated in my book, as I can't remember when I was truly impressed by Yulli's work.

Keep the pictures coming, guys!

This figure is so awesome I am now seriously considering buying a second one. Which is something I never do, since I am a strong beliver of having just one, definitive representation of a particular character on the shelf. But I keep constantly switching between dresing him with the coat, or just leaving him with the vest and bare arms. Then there are all the awesome poses. I can't decide :)

I could start hunting for a second one, to mod the arms for the "boss pose" and keep him with the coat on. Probably won't buy a mint one. Better to scavenge individual parts from ebay. Also, if I get a second one, I could use it to perform some ballsier modifications, like trying to sculpt bigger traps, or correcting the shape of the mask. Which are the kind of mods, I would never try on my "main" Bane.

This figure is so awesome I am now seriously considering buying a second one. Which is something I never do, since I am a strong beliver of having just one, definitive representation of a particular character on the shelf. But I keep constantly switching between dresing him with the coat, or just leaving him with the vest and bare arms. Then there are all the awesome poses. I can't decide :)

I could start hunting for a second one, to mod the arms for the "boss pose" and keep him with the coat on. Probably won't buy a mint one. Better to scavenge individual parts from ebay.

He's become a fast favorite in my collection. I also have trouble picking one pose. There are so many great ones with him. I'm still blown away with how realistic and spot on the head sculpt is. Seriously in pictures he looks like the real guy. I can't wait to get DX11 but it is amazing to hear so many people that have both actually liking Bane more.

Took him out of the box. Oh man I love this figure! I need to properly set up a good pose for him later on.
Some pictures *excuse crapy mobile pix*

It looks soo much like Tom Hardy!!

Had my bane for a few days now and finally got a chance to take some real pictures, spectacular figure:
htbane1_zpsd568c9dd.jpg

htbane2_zpsc445eaaa.jpg

htbane3_zps4fd5fad4.jpg

htbane4_zpsfcd5cc16.jpg

htbane5_zpsa632c3df.jpg

htbane6_zps17e12f95.jpg

htbane7_zps7f0f6db0.jpg

The last pic is awesome! Now you just need to change it to black and white, add some rain effects and it would be the movie poster.

Give those pants a good tug. Will look even better.

Just got him, and I must admit, he really was better than I expected...my spare dx 12 will come in handy for all the great poses.. Now my camo tumbler better hurry up..

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Great figure. Even more impressive in-hand than in pictures (that's what she said).

Coat was a pain to get on over the gauntlet, though. No way I'm bothering with the sweater. Also, those snaps under the lapels ... unsnapped one of them, can't get it snapped-back.

SnakeDoc

Bane has arrived. Here is a quick crappy iphone pic. I'll futz with him tomorrow and make him look proper.

d440b2a6-202b-4595-9746-4fab2720dbc2_zps7b670aff.jpg

Got mine in the mail yesterday. Great figure. Even more impressive in-hand than in pictures (that's what she said).

Coat was a pain to get on over the gauntlet, though. No way I'm bothering with the sweater. Also, those snaps under the lapels ... unsnapped one of them, can't get it snapped-back.

SnakeDoc

the coat snaps are actually not straight forward, they're angled. Push the lapel twds his center chest when trying to snap it in.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone please tell me how the hell do I use Live Chat on Sideshow? It is driving me nuts!

For starters, I can't even find it on the website, I had to search for it on Google. Now that I've found it, I can't seem to connect! just times out.

Back