Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

i'd like my $4 back too ~ but mailing it back would cost more than the $4, so it seems pointless.

i have never put negative feedback on ebay in 13 years, but i just might this time.

I thought the seller had to pay for the postage for returns if it's their fault? I'd rather have a replacement but the guy won't respond back. Same, I've never put negative feedback either but in this case I might.

I thought the seller had to pay for the postage for returns if it's their fault? I'd rather have a replacement but the guy won't respond back. Same, I've never put negative feedback either but in this case I might.

i didn't think about that ~ not sure. maybe i will lodge a claim after 48 hours if i get no response.

and all of the sudden the seller has a rash of negative feedback from purchases around the time we ordered on various items.

foo.

i didn't think about that ~ not sure. maybe i will lodge a claim after 48 hours if i get no response.

and all of the sudden the seller has a rash of negative feedback from purchases around the time we ordered on various items.

foo.

I want my money!

Sent from the Monolith.

foo.

Of course they show up after we order :slap Not that I checked before I bought the item anyway.....

knowing we all got screwed, i'm definitely feeling more annoyed about this.

knowing we all got screwed, i'm definitely feeling more annoyed about this.

I know :/ It would've been fine if the seller had messaged us and told us he didn't have the longer sleeved ones left and issued a refund. Looks like he didn't give a crap.

s64Vm.jpg

How dare you disrespect Bane in this way!! Shame on you!:lol

I come back here and find all these issues regarding the shirt...

Really sorry to hear about what's happening guys, I never really had an issue with the seller at the time when I got mine. Hopefully things will get resolved much sooner. :(

If any of you feel really irritated by it, I highly recommend opening a case. Easier to get your money back while putting the seller on account of their mistakes without necessarily tarnishing their rep (unless you want to, then by all means it's perfectly fine to drop a negative feedback too). Better safe than sorry after all.

In other news, I'm finding myself switching between all the diff. looks for Bane every couple of days. The vest look gives a more tactical vibe and while it's definitely my most preferred look, I had a go with the coat. Definitely looks great, though I'd say it definitely gives a very bombastic appearance (I guess that's good if you want to give Bane some obvious shelf-presence). Currently settled on the Trialmaster jacket, and I'll admit I've warmed up to it a bit better. Certainly gives a much more subtle yet dangerous look for Bane which looks pretty cool in its own right.

I got the short shirt too, honestly I am annoyed as well. I did sent him an email about it, waiting for his reply, give him another 3 days to do so.

It's not about the money but it's the sense of trust & responsibility. If you can't deliver or dun have any in stock just say so & refund instead of trying to "hocus pocus" us around like Harry Potter & creating all these troubles up.

To bulid up a reputation is not easy but to bulid up a bad one just takes seconds.

If nothing is being done, no replacement for correct shirt or a good answer after these 3 days, I am just gonna fire my shotgun like Bane & let him imagine the fire.

oh crap...I just bought the short sleeve one....oh well....guess I'll use it for something else...

I got the short shirt too, honestly I am annoyed as well. I did sent him an email about it, waiting for his reply, give him another 3 days to do so.

It's not about the money but it's the sense of trust & responsibility. If you can't deliver or dun have any in stock just say so & refund instead of trying to "hocus pocus" us around like Harry Potter & creating all these troubles up.

To bulid up a reputation is not easy but to bulid up a bad one just takes seconds.

If nothing is being done, no replacement for correct shirt or a good answer after these 3 days, I am just gonna fire my shotgun like Bane & let him imagine the fire.

:exactly: :lol

got a response and it gets weirder. they want to give me $6.99 store credit (huh?).

so i wrote back and said just send me a refund.

very weird. won't order from there again.

Wow, sorry about this whole shirt ordeal guys. I hope you guys all get your refunds you want them. You guys ordered from minibarbie921 right? I ordered two pant sets from them and got them a week later exactly what I ordered so I find it weird that they are doing this.

got a response and it gets weirder. they want to give me $6.99 store credit (huh?).

so i wrote back and said just send me a refund.

very weird. won't order from there again.

They never responded to me :( Lol, they want you to pick out something free from their store worth $6.99 I'm guessing :dunno No idea why they'd think you would want to do that.

They never responded to me :( Lol, they want you to pick out something free from their store worth $6.99 I'm guessing :dunno No idea why they'd think you would want to do that.

I haven't gotten a response yet either. Irritated.

Sent from the Monolith.

Ebay has buyer protection guys. If the item is not what was advertised and even if you never hear from the seller, ebay will refund your money.

Ebay has buyer protection guys. If the item is not what was advertised and even if you never hear from the seller, ebay will refund your money.

I opened up a case yesterday. Gotta wait until the 10th I believe.

Back