Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

I'm curious how the figure would look like this.

catwoman6720122.jpeg

With the belt and the gauntlet still on, and in a good pose, I think this figure could look pretty badass without the vest.

Your comment made me think of this:

cR2Nh.jpg

In short, Bane fights bears on mountains.

I enjoyed this post! Ha. Lifting weights is a hobby of mine and I recently finished my bulking phase in putting on more mass and I am more on the "strongman" side of the physicality chart. Seeing this post made me feel a bit better about being a little more thick then chiseled right now. I think I might just skip my "cutting" phase all together to be more like Bane! Haha

"ooooh you think darkness is your alley?"

"You merely adopted the dark... I was born in it... Molded by it. I didn't see light of day until I was already a man.." is it bad that I know the quotes that well?? Haha

"You merely adopted the dark... I was born in it... Molded by it. I didn't see light of day until I was already a man.." is it bad that I know the quotes that well?? Haha

Trust me i know the whole trilogy scripts line by line :rotfl

Finally got around to opening mine. Really love this figure. Its actually the first figure that i've kept the closed fists on, every other figure i switch them out. The pants can be made to look great when messed with. The jacket really completes this figure, although he looks equally great without it on.I haven't attempted to put on his jumper yet, but i may try that tommorow, in the mean time some quick phone snaps!:

003.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

009.jpg

catwoman6720122.jpeg

With the belt and the gauntlet still on, and in a good pose, I think this figure could look pretty badass without the vest.

I agree... I'm planning on doing it for sure

By the way this is my favorite picture of the movie. Tom Hardy looks like a straight killer here.

By the way this is my favorite picture of the movie. Tom Hardy looks like a straight killer here.

The thing that makes him looking so powerful is his traps... I mean, look at that !!!

The thing that makes him looking so powerful is his traps... I mean, look at that !!!

You're telling me!! I lift weights as a hobby and also see a lot of big guys at the gym and I still admire those two bulging mountains that are his traps!! Haha. Their huge!

Just wondering, but I've noticed almost everyone who has Bane in hand doesn't put his gauntlet on when posing him with the coat on. Is there a reason for this? Does the gauntlet fit under the coat sleeve? Or is it not possible?

Just wondering, but I've noticed almost everyone who has Bane in hand doesn't put his gauntlet on when posing him with the coat on. Is there a reason for this? Does the gauntlet fit under the coat sleeve? Or is it not possible?

:goodpost:

I've been wondering this as well b/c he wears the gauntlet all the time in the film

Doesn't fit. It was actually one of the first things i tried when putting the coat on, the sleeve won't go past the first set of buckles on the gauntlet.
It isn't too bad as the coats sleeve goes to his knuckles so you can't really tell.

catwoman6720122.jpeg

He needs to hit the gym.

That's how a functionally strong body looks. A guy who lifts boulders as opposed to a spray tanned guy doing curls in the squat rack.

Back