Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS18Э - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Well I've taken the plunge and put my order in and he'll be posted Monday :yess:

Damn! paying premium to.get it early? Take some awesome pics for us when you get it!! :clap

Re: Hot Toys – MMS18Э - TDKR Bane Collectible Doll Figure Full Specs & Pics

What? Did they add the scar to his back, but completely miss out on his traps?

Underwhelmed with this so far.

Edit: Plus his damned mask is growing INTO his face! Grrrrr.

Here's what I think... I think that Hot Toys made the vest to fit a bigger body of SOME kind when they released the original proto shots. It's hard to see from the side by side, but I think the body is bigger based on how much more it fills the vest. You can see that it's a tighter fit on OMG's pic of it. I want to say that they wanted a prototype shot out there ASAP to get pre-orders going as they worked on the body for this vest.

banevsbane.jpg

Yeah it needs a TON of weathering... I think if you weather the heck out of it, it would be more accurate.. Hot Toys shoulda sent this to 3A, lol.

The more I stare at the bridge of his nose or lack thereof, the creepier it looks :<. Rhinoplasty please!

Unlike the prototype pictures, I haven't seen any pictures that make me feel like he's only going to look good with the jacket on.

ah man!! I thought I'd have until March to worry about this. damn it!

It may have to be between Joker 2.0 or Bane, and I already paid the deposit on joker.

too skinny from the neck down. coat, vest, sweater, display stand, and broken mask all look spot on. head sculpt looks amazing, but could still be better (nose bridge). not particularly impressed with the box either. and what's up with the wrist strap? really? that's what they gave us?! i predict (and hope for) a DX version in the not-so-near future.

Looking forward to adding Bane to my collection :)

Got a mssg on google chrome that the site had malicious malware. This happened to me like 2 years backs using Netscape. Guess I'll stick to the iPad to be safe.

Sad that you have to mod a £150 figure really :/

Indeed! :(

Plus my skills are so basic I run the risk of having to buy two!!

My main issue is how low the mask sits on his face.

Got a mssg on google chrome that the site had malicious malware. This happened to me like 2 years backs using Netscape. Guess I'll stick to the iPad to be safe.

Received that message yesterday, so I switched to IE and didn't get any message from IE. Today I am on Chrome again and haven't received that message yet.

Back