Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

So people have flipped from hating it to loving it, or at least "settling" for it :lol

:FREAK:'s

Last edited:

I always liked it. Need the next announcement now. Hope HT announces Batman Forever at HKAC.

easy pass for me, no matter how awesome he is in the film, this is majorly unimpressive so an easy skip, gonna be buying the DKR batman for sure though

I will pass. I would've bought it...

tobeyscreenaccurate.jpg

All the mixed feelings and outright passes make me hopeful this will sit on shelves and be ripe for a nice discount down the road. :clap

Not if you live in Cali. Tax is a _____!

Word. Tax is a mofo. Guess BBTS it is...

I really wish I had a Black Tumbler so I could justify the Camo to go with Bane. But noway can I get that one without the OG.

For my part bringing up the DX/2.0 was a joke. This figure shouldn't need one. They can fix his mask, the color of his outfit and his vest now. They could even fit in the other accessories like the jacket and Dent photo.

The "instrument of liberation" would have made an awesome accessory. Though would have upped the price considerably. I wonder if we could see that later down the line...

All of that. Added/changed for one figure?

23651133.jpg

The figure looks spectacular when it's all together with the coat etc.. It's just the vest that has glaring issues for me.

Change that HT and you will be golden.

Yeah, if I was planning on displaying him without the coat. I would be more worried about the chest too.

He should have neck muscles. :lol

Yeah, if I was planning on displaying him without the coat. I would be more worried about the chest too.

He should have neck muscles. :lol

If anyone plans on displaying him fighting Batman (which to me is the most compelling display option, and is pretty much 99% of the point of the Bane character), then the body size needs to be addressed.

All the mixed feelings and outright passes make me hopeful this will sit on shelves and be ripe for a nice discount down the road. :clap

:exactly:.

It's not a bad figure and I definitely want it but I'm a littel let down by the body. I don't know; I guess I was expecting something new for Bane. So far, from the arms, it looks like the same old arms used for Arnold or Sly. I'll gradly wait and try to pick him up at a discount price.

There seems to be a lot of people on their facebook page pointing out errors.

Hopefully HT sees and does something about it. :pray:

If anyone plans on displaying him fighting Batman (which to me is the most compelling display option, and is pretty much 99% of the point of the Bane character), then the body size needs to be addressed.

Honestly, I think interchangeable arms could've been neat, and possibly padded the release a little bit. A pair of TT arms with double jointed elbows to pull off his "like a boss" pose, and some newly developed muscle body arms with appropriate scars, etc.

My question is..

If they can make a new body for a lackluster character such as Perseus, what's stopping them from making one for Bane?

:lol

Back