Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Screenshot2012-08-03at114901AM-1.jpg

I wouldn't count on what you see in that video as indicative of the figure's actual range of movement.

Exactly just look at those hands...in order to get that pose the hands look literally out of the peg holes, it just doesn't look right to me

He looked cool in the vid but the hands and head were unplugged for sure. Hmmm..

Agreed, that was terrific. Didnt care for the end, but it is what it is.

Looks pretty damn close to me.

That 3D model is fan-made, so not exactly the reference anyone should be using :lol

Head looks like it's not on all the way. :/

Whatever it is, it looks crap. That neck needs to be shorter and wider regardless of whether the head is on fully or not

The most _____ed about prototype in HT's history?

:exactly:

At the moment it's taking the cake

I really want this figure but I'm just not sold on it yet. Looks like I'll have to put it on the "to-buy only if it's a steal" list.

Just a random thought...

I think for those of us that want to display him with the jacket on and looking for a beefier build, I think this body would be perfect to use...

KP0005-DD856-2.jpg

Just a random thought...

I think for those of us that want to display him with the jacket on and looking for a beefier build, I think this body would be perfect to use...
]https://a248.e.akamai.net/origin-cdn.volusion.com/7aztx.j6veq/v/vspfiles/photos/KP0005-DD856-2.jpg[/IMG]

I have the KP body that I thought I could use for Thor. I think it might be too big. A better one would be the ACI Andrew muscle body but I'm not a fan of their arms. We'll see. I plan on trying both.

man I cannot believe how thin his arm is!

Looking at those pictures, I'm not even sure his arms are in the sleeves. I think the guy who made the video either switched out with really thin arms, took the muscle covers off, or may have even just removed the arms entirely and put hands on empty forearms so he had full range of motion.

There is just no way that these arms ...

901914_press01-001.jpg

... are in these sleeves ...

Screenshot2012-08-03at114655AM-1.jpg

His shoulder looks like it is non-existent in that picture -- like the sleeve has fully collapsed. Looks completely different here, for instance ...

391449_10150938809327344_1462759993_n.jpg

And you can see that the forearms are completely different here ...

Screenshot2012-08-03at114901AM-1.jpg

SnakeDoc

I have the KP body that I thought I could use for Thor. I think it might be too big. A better one would be the ACI Andrew muscle body but I'm not a fan of their arms. We'll see. I plan on trying both.

ACI huh? Ill have to take a look into that. Thanks :duff
What do you mean by too big? Like just too buff in general?

Back