Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

But the neck is still too skinny,and the shoulders...with that said still pre ordered...

Its more the torso not being thick enough rather than the arms. The arms only look too skinny in that one shot. But the torso just isn't the same as Hardy's. Plus the fact he has that scar running down his back, he needs a completely new torso, if not full body.

I dont see the scar in the image above. Is it possible they doctored it out for spoilers sake?

with that said damn HT nailed the color of that floor.:lol

I dont see the scar in the image above. Is it possible they doctored it out for spoilers sake?

with that said damn HT nailed the color of that floor.:lol

I PO'd the stand. Bane just happened to come with. :)

tumblr_m842f3W3AY1r2hki4o1_500.jpg

We Need Bane now....

I'm trying to preorder this guy finally but I can't redeem my points on it. Did Sideshow stop letting us use points on Hot Toys?

tumblr_m842f3W3AY1r2hki4o1_500.jpg

We Need Bane now....

That's hilarious :lol

but Bane will be hard to track, as he doesn't make as much phone calls as The Joker. The sonar only works with cellular signals.

:dunno

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One things that stands out to me is the difference in mid-section bulk.

165852_10150938808882344_1429177064_n.jpg
027_large.jpg

Still on the fence with this guy...holding off on the PO for now...

the thing that i think is making this guy look skinny is the size of his head, it's throwing his proportions of

Spawn-man -from what I understand, Sideshow won't let you use points on free shipping items. Most of the new pre-order figures are free shipping so...I ended up using my points on Gordon.

I pre-ordered Bane.

That's hilarious :lol

but Bane will be hard to track, as he doesn't make as much phone calls as The Joker. The sonar only works with cellular signals.

As I understood the tech, Joker didn't have to make a phone call to be tracked. The system used active cellphone signals to test ambient audio and map surroundings. It was an active sonar system with thousands of sonar ping sources ... not a universal cellphone wiretap.

Joker only had to speak within earshot of someone with a cellphone on them.

SnakeDoc

As I understood the tech, Joker didn't have to make a phone call to be tracked. The system used active cellphone signals to test ambient audio and map surroundings. It was an active sonar system with thousands of sonar ping sources ... not a universal cellphone wiretap.

SnakeDoc

:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

SnakeDoc

Ahhh. Thank you for correcting my knowledge on that matter. :wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^
Yes, Cosmostarx, we know it looks bad.

Looking at the other TDKR Bane collectibles out there, Bane also has small-biceps proportions in this statue:

icon-the-dark-knight-rises-12-inch-statues-3.jpg

Is it possible that our eyes are being cheated, and Bane has enhanced biceps/triceps within the movie? Or we just expect him to be bulkier because his character is being derived from a very hulky comic book character?

:slap I pre-ordered Bane, but I do hope they increase his bicep/tricep size/width! :tap

See that looks so awesome, grasps the character perfectly. I know, I know, it's a statue but still that little eyebrow that pops up the darker pants the tighter vest makes everything look much better. I still think the sculpt could be improved a lot.
dark-knight-rises-new-bane-photo.jpg

I want that fierce look! :clap

so what about the closed fists ? he never took the gauntlet off, hot toys rushed this fig so much gutted,

____, I didn't think of that, yeah that does suck! Ugh, damn this fig! I want it so bad! But the inaccuracies! :panic:

I think the headsculpt is pretty sweet. It's the bulk that is killing it for me. It could probably be improved by throwing everything on a bigger buck but then that's another 6-70 dollars.

I mean that shirt pic above just looks laughable.

And he needs to be able to Boss pose. He does that for like half the movie.

Back