Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

wiii, he is finaly here!!!!

now I'm missing something...

Ooh ooh!!! I know! I know!!! Joker and two face.

yes... T_T
but two face is now so expensive and so...old...
I don't think it will look nice side to side with bane (who is awesome)
so, with the joker I'm happy :hi5:

Ra's... Ra's al Ghul.

yes... T_T
but two face is now so expensive and so...old...
I don't think it will look nice side to side with bane (who is awesome)
so, with the joker I'm happy :hi5:

Two-face can look great with a little modding

A two face shipped to chile is about $500... i don't want a $500 figure that I also need a lot of time/customs to look nice :/

^That might be interesting.

Anyway, my boots are bulging around the strap area from the pants, they're too thick. Im thinking about trimming some of the pants off. Some of you guys got the look down am I doing something wrong?

FIend the pants have double fabric at the bottom just cut the inside part off, from the pants and you will be ok, that's what I did to my DID pants.

I did, but it's only quantity 1 pis. It's all HotToys parts.

Yes, can give it to you.
You need to:
1) put the palm into the glove
2) put the hollow glove with the palm into the sleeve
3) turn the sleeve inside till you'll see the beginning of the glove
4) dissatisfy the right arm from the elbow
5) put in into the sleeve from the inside and connect with the palm
6) put the sleeve inside again
You've done it! Now you have hand in glove inside the sleeve. Just dress it now and attach it back in the elbow area.

Yes, can give it to you.
You need to:
1) put the palm into the glove
2) put the hollow glove with the palm into the sleeve
3) turn the sleeve inside till you'll see the beginning of the glove
4) dissatisfy the right arm from the elbow
5) put in into the sleeve from the inside and connect with the palm
6) put the sleeve inside again
You've done it! Now you have hand in glove inside the sleeve. Just dress it now and attach it back in the elbow area.

This is false. If it doesn't work, it doesn't work. It's not because you're not doing it right (well maybe it is for you but for me it's not the case) but because of the way it came in the package. Not all the braces are the same size. I've been through enough frustration with every single suggested method and failing. :gah:

I've done this 3 times. For me and my friends who ordered Bane via me. Worked pretty well every time. Can't see how it can't work when you're putting the hollow easy to crumple glove into the sleeve and adding the arm right after, but not before. :monkey3

I've done this 3 times. For me and my friends who ordered Bane via me. Worked pretty well every time. Can't see how it can't work when you're putting the hollow easy to crumple glove into the sleeve and adding the arm right after, but not before. :monkey3

I dunno, it's not that easy to crumple, mine. Plus it's pretty stretched out compared to others I've seen.

Do any of you guys have any tips to put bane's leather gloves with the trench coat?

It's so damn hard.

This is what I did, I unstitched the cuff on Banes jacket and sew some snap closers, just like the ones holding the lapel on the jacket, that way I can put the jacket and take it off with no problems any time I want to, you can get the closers from joann or michaels or walmart etc. or like I did from some old G I Joe pants that I have no use for.

FIend the pants have double fabric at the bottom just cut the inside part off, from the pants and you will be ok, that's what I did to my DID pants.

Will do. Thanks, bud.

Ok, I took the boots off to check it out and I'm not seeing it. Not double fabric in the context that I'm thinking of at least.. The real problem is that the ends of the pants are wide so the have to be kind of folded onto itself to fit into the boot. That is why the boots bulge and I have a hard time clasping the buckles on the side.

If you you weren't using the stock plastic crappy boots. You wouldn't have that problem.

Shameless plug, get my boots. Lol

Back