Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTcB1e4enOE&feature=related"]YouTube - Hot Toys MMS183 Bane - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

just checked the status of my Catwoman figure onSS and see Bane is back on the waitlist as well... but Thor seems the stinker huh? I am still loving my bane btw. $200 cash at frank & son a few weeks back :nana:

just checked the status of my Catwoman figure onSS and see Bane is back on the waitlist as well... but Thor seems the stinker huh?

Strange. He's a pretty awesome figure in my opinion.:dunno

What seller had those black half sleeve shirts everyone was buying a ways back?

minibarbie ~ not recommended since we all got screwed. well, to be fair, we were refunded, but nobody got the actual shirt.

Oh yeah, that's right. I bought from them before. Can anyone remember what the shirt was called, company? That way I can look it up from time to time and not have to scroll through endless pages of '1/6 black shirt' on ebay.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Pants done thanks again Ecko for the advice. They came out perfect

7y5ugu9u.jpg

View attachment 61589

View attachment 61590

View attachment 61591

You're welcome, glad I could help.

Looks awesome man. Now that's Bane. Great work

Incredible pictures! what type of gloves are that on batman?

I made the mistake of taking the vest off for the first time in a couple months to remove the sweater. An hour plus to get it back on. :gah: He'll be staying as is for a while. :slap

I have some problems in swapping the hands on this figure. They are a really tight fit. Any tips on how to remove them rather easily without damaging the pegs or the Hand plug-in?

I have some problems in swapping the hands on this figure. They are a really tight fit. Any tips on how to remove them rather easily without damaging the pegs or the Hand plug-in?

Hot water or a blow dryer always helps.

^That might be interesting.

Anyway, my boots are bulging around the strap area from the pants, they're too thick. Im thinking about trimming some of the pants off. Some of you guys got the look down am I doing something wrong?

I just pull the pegs + hands out and then yank the pegs out with my teeth. :lol

Back